FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

Buffon looks past it.

Based on that match? Nah.

He was dreadful against Japan. Reminds me of the last days of Shilton.

I was talking about the match against Brazil though. Admittedly I only watched the first half, but he was Italys best player imo. Which is not saying a lot granted, considering how terrible the Italians were.

Time for the better of those 2 to be put in the team. On a similar note, it wouldn't surprise me if De Gea or Reina is Spain number by next summer. De Gea is improving at a pretty rapid rate.

It won't (or shouldn't) be Reina. He's been crap the past couple of seasons. unless he moves from Liverpool and picks up his form he won't get a look in.

De Gea is a good shout. But assuming the new boss at Real puts Casillas back in as number 1, I'd expect him to keep the Spain jersey.

Oh for sure. He has won literally everything at club and international level. Only a select few players can say they have won Champions League, domestic league title, domestic cup, European championships, world cup and world club cup. Plus a few more minor trophies like european super cup, charity shield (or the spanish, german italian equivalent). Henry, Zidane, Trezeguet, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and a few others from this current Spain team and the France team at the turn of the century.

Well typically they play 1 up front and I think Pedro is a better option and if Villa can recapture his form of 2011 then he maybe too. Neymar got 13 club  goals in 2013 so far, which is a decent total, but the Spanish league is a big step up from the Brazilian league.  

What? Do you know who plays as the central forward for Barcelona can I ask?

pride of brum is back after a long absence, time for the Barcelona wankfest to start again. And in answer to your question...YES.

Eh? I've been posting on and off for a month or two now but anyhow, going back to the original question, I only ask because it looked like from your original post that you suggest Pedro /Villa play through the middle as the one up front which was odd.

Barcelona wankfest? I asked you a question regarding the set up of the team? Strange.

Anywho, slightly more on topic, Tahiti were unlucky to just miss out on a -6 goal difference .... :rolleyes:

Well typically they play 1 up front and I think Pedro is a better option and if Villa can recapture his form of 2011 then he maybe too. Neymar got 13 club  goals in 2013 so far, which is a decent total, but the Spanish league is a big step up from the Brazilian league.

An important point on his 14 league goals in the 2012 season. They were scored in 17 games. For whatever reason (injury?) he didn't play over half of Santos' season in 2012 but almost got a goal a game. Clearly as you say, the Spanish league is a massive step up, but he's much more than a 13 or 14 goal a season man in Brazil.

An important point on his 14 league goals in the 2012 season. They were scored in 17 games. For whatever reason (injury?) he didn't play over half of Santos' season in 2012 but almost got a goal a game. Clearly as you say, the Spanish league is a massive step up, but he's much more than a 13 or 14 goal a season man in Brazil.

was international duty why he didnt play so much

Huge revenge match tonight. for all Brazil World Cup triumphs they have never ever got over the 1950 defeat at home to Uruguay in front of near 200,000 fans

A defeat from over 60 years ago...

Â