FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

I used to love watching Brazil...

Now they are just another thing if football that used to be much better.

You're right. Grew up watching the great Brazil teams of the past, but this is just ugly.

Really hope that Spain (if they beat Italy) pass them to death in the final.

Complaints from Uruguay about Neymar's diving. I'm not sure you can complain about diving when you have Suarez in your side. Or indeed most other Uruguayan players.

How can someone who is so SO poor at their job, which is acknowledged by the majority of the viewing public, keep their job.

Lawro is a joke. He contributes nothing.

He just scrapes it as a pundit. I still don't like it, but I'm ok with him being employed to do that. As a co-commentator though, he's shit. He literally doesn't do his job. He doesn't commentate. He just smirks and makes worse jokes than a VillaTalk new signing thread.

• Like 1

Think Spain will ebat Italy comfortably but as much as I rate him, Spain have looked a lot more entertaining side without Xabi Alonso out of the team and playing with a forward

Lawro is exactly what's wrong with the BBC's approach to punditry and why they're a dinosaur. He's a good mate of the rest of the cast and he was a good player. That's pretty much why he got his job and why he has kept it. He seems to have evolved into the comedy relief element over the past few years. Always ready with some painfully shite 'joke'. I'd say a concerted ridiculing of his efforts via the likes of twitter would have the BBC take a closer look at his credentials tbh.

Lawro is exactly what's wrong with the BBC's approach to punditry and why they're a dinosaur. He's a good mate of the rest of the cast and he was a good player. That's pretty much why he got his job and why he has kept it. He seems to have evolved into the comedy relief element over the past few years. Always ready with some painfully shite 'joke'. I'd say a concerted ridiculing of his efforts via the likes of twitter would have the BBC take a closer look at his credentials tbh.

Thing is that's what happens. Every game lawro commentates on twitter is awash with ridicule of lawro. Rightly so. Its been like that for the past couple of years.

Still employed

wont say its a classic but am enjoying Italy vs Spain, maybe as Spain look ordinary and one of first games in a while they havent had ball for large amount of time

navas has got a great cut back, not sure bout his crossing yet

meh Bennett will put him in his pocket

Â