FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

Think some Italians are quite racist by nature..

It may be a joke between them that Balotelli doesn't mind but you would think they would give media training, coming out with that crap in public is so unprofessional and such racist antics would have a person sacked in any other workplace.

This Brazil team are hard to like aren't they?

Marcelo and Alves are bad enough, but Neymar is a horrible player - he's got a lot more in common with Suarez than Zico. I think this tournament has shown us that if you want to beat Brazil in the world cup next year you're going to have to make very very certain - you're certainly not going to get anything from referees. God only knows what Neymar would have to do to get sent off.

Oh and in the other game; Dear commentators - Hernandez, Hernandez, Hernandez - you can call him by his nickname if you're his mate or you tuck him in at night, other than that you just make yourself sound a proper tit.

• Like 2

Jonathan Pearce is an utterly dreadful commentator.

Even by the painfully low standards his contemporaries have set he is complete dogshit. Robot wars was above his level.

I absolutely hated the way he shouted 'Fred' for his first goal. Also at one point he asked Lawro's opinion on the riots in Brazil, as if anyone could give a **** what he thinks about a political situation that he has absolutely no clue about.

I actually think all of the BBC commentators are awful but Pearce is the very worst. He is Eurosport standard at best.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

TBH, one thing I can't understand is, as a defender, if you've just been cheated by a player like Neymar, why don't you spend the rest of the game trying to put the bastard into the stand.

i think the highlight of the commentary tonight was pearce asking lawro

"how far behind spain are these two teams"

5 second pause...

"a lot"

followed by another 5 second pause as pearce obviously thought he'd add more, he didnt...

I dont know which match I wanna watch today. I think I'll watch Uruguay v Tahiti just because I actually think Uruguay might struggle to break down a team that is going to playing very defensive. 

In fact, Tahiti was more aggresive than one would normally think. I am gonna watch that match myself, as the nigeria-spain match smells of a borefest a long way. Guess you can say the same about the uruguay match, but I am getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over again with spain :P

Â