Euro 2012: Quarter finals

The_Rev

Not sure, Greek food is a bit, well greasy, whereas the food in Bavaria is great

greasy? mate you have to stop eating at them fats food joints they are shite! if you go to a proper greek resturant the food is cooked opver carcoal and very healthy and none greasy

They also have better beers

dont drink beer so wouldnt know!

& as for women, I'm still in love with that German bird who sang 99 Red Balloons

:lol: i might be biased but greek women are hot, crazy but hot

and trent yes we have alot of swimming pools :mrgreen:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, Greek food is a bit, well greasy, whereas the food in Bavaria is great

greasy? mate you have to stop eating at them fats food joints they are shite! if you go to a proper greek resturant the food is cooked opver carcoal and very healthy and none greasy

That's one of those typos that just for a second I thought was a real Greek method of cooking.

Gomez, Muller and Podolski all rested by Germany tonight.

Confidence?

Over-confidence?

Arrogance?

They're just resting them for the game against England. :)

its grand they are only bringing in Marco Reus. Gareth will be jizzing himself :P

think the idea is greece are a bit slow and Klose and Reus are more mobile and maybe Schurrle is as well

I was sorry when the Czechs and the Greeks made it out of their group and these two games have only strengthened that feeling. Would be nice to see Germany kicked out but it's never going to happen against this kind of team that thinks you can progress through the knockouts without scoring.

Probably the most impressive 45 mins of football I've ever seen at international level from Ze Germans there

Greeks are lucky to still be in it at only 1-0

Â