Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke! Complete load of nothing! Are their any disciplinary hearings for throwing flares onto the pitch? Or the German fans for throwing stuff onto the pitch during a game?

actually their is

What a joke! Complete load of nothing! Are their any disciplinary hearings for throwing flares onto the pitch? Or the German fans for throwing stuff onto the pitch during a game?

actually their is

That's good then.

They weren't rhetorical questions, I genuinely wanted to know.

Cheers.

Of the 4 teams in the quarter finals so far, I only predicted Germany right. If you want to win money at the bookies, do not trust my predictions. Russia, Poland and Netherlands all gone. Well Poland were at home anyway, but you know what I mean.

I think I will do better in the other half though. Italy, Spain, England and France.

Of the 4 teams in the quarter finals so far, I only predicted Germany right. If you want to win money at the bookies, do not trust my predictions. Russia, Poland and Netherlands all gone. Well Poland were at home anyway, but you know what I mean.

I think I will do better in the other half though. Italy, Spain, England and France.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Italy might go out. I think they've been great value and I tipped them after the first round of games, but that draw three(?) nights ago was rough for them.

Though if they don't trounce Ireland they deserve nothing I guess.

I think your other three are safe. I hope one of them is at least.

The England players are saying Hodgson makes them proud to be English, subtely sticking the knife into the previous boss.

Rooney said that it helps that everyone is English.

Take note FA.

The England players are saying Hodgson makes them proud to be English, subtely sticking the knife into the previous boss.

Rooney said that it helps that everyone is English.

Take note FA.

Here we go again...

as you have an issue with Dutch players singing anthem yesterday do you not have an issue that Rooney doesnt?

Yes but Rooney never sings (apparently he doesn't know the words :| )

EDIT: Gareth Southgate can teach him:

Why don't we get that atmosphere at the new Wembley? :(

England could very well lose this one and go out of the tournament, people are already getting complacent and thinking the match has been won which just never is the case with England at major tournaments.

Come on Sweden! Come on Olof! You can do it! (Rob Schneider voice)

I think Mellberg is suspended actually so come on Zlatan, you rat faced gypo looking idiot. A draw will do! I think England will win 2-0 but it won't be easy! Just relying on Sweden to get a result so that we can finish top and avoid Spain for a little longer. If we can avoid Spain I really do think that we'd scrape through against Italy.

Â