Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The english house of cards will fall down tonight.

Yeah, we get it, you don't want us to win, give it a rest now.

Yeah, i get it, you want us to win, give it a rest now.

No. We never give it a rest that we want Villa to win do we?

Surely England should be able to handle the Ukraine. They are not that good. I think the only reason they beat Sweden was because it was the first game of the tournament they were hosting and they were inspired by all the support.

The english house of cards will fall down tonight.

Yeah, we get it, you don't want us to win, give it a rest now.

Yeah, i get it, you want us to win, give it a rest now.

Trolls like you make England victories doubley enjoyable.

^^^ No, being England fans, we won't. run along now if you don't care for the team and leave the cheering for those that do.

Up the three Lions!!!

ENGLAND Forever!!!!

How`s canada this time of year?

What a moronic comment . There are England fans , ex pats and servicemen all over the globe .

^^^ No, being England fans, we won't. run along now if you don't care for the team and leave the cheering for those that do.

Up the three Lions!!!

ENGLAND Forever!!!!

How`s canada this time of year?

What a moronic comment . There are England fans , ex pats and servicemen all over the globe .

I wouldn't bother. Common sense and intelligence is well above this one.

kurtsimon - nice to see you can`t handle an opposing opinion about a game of football without throwing teenage internet labels like troll around. Keep it up mate.

Brumerican - I agree completely, but if you want to come over all patriotic like he did then you might want to actually live here.

kurtsimon - nice to see you can`t handle an opposing opinion about a game of football without throwing teenage internet labels like troll around. Keep it up mate.

Brumerican - I agree completely, but if you want to come over all patriotic like he did then you might want to actually live here.

I live in Erdington you mug .

that is out of order there Valhalla. I am patriotic to both of the nations I belong to. I am English by birth and upbringing nothing the likes of you can say can take that away from me.

By the way, FYI, Canada does not compete in the EUROS and has only ever qualified for one WC.

Â