Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

that is out of order there Valhalla. I am patriotic to both of the nations I belong to. I am English by birth and upbringing nothing the likes of you can say can take that away from me.

By the way, FYI, Canada does not compete in the EUROS and has only ever qualified for one WC.

Edit: I also have to learn to read properly before I post answers like that. :oops:

And, btw, cme on, England!!

And come on, Sweden!!

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is out of order there Valhalla. I am patriotic to both of the nations I belong to. I am English by birth and upbringing nothing the likes of you can say can take that away from me.

By the way, FYI, Canada does not compete in the EUROS and has only ever qualified for one WC.

I don't wanna support Valhalla here as he's, well, not one I'd agree with on this matter. But Canada HAS qualified for the WC once, IIRC. 1986. Played against France, amongst others. Think they even got a point. But the rest I agree with you on.

And, btw, come on, England!!

That's what norton said, they'd qualified once.

Dear oh dear, lot of angst flying around amongst you chaps. I just don`t do mindless pseudo patriotism thats all.

Yes, you've stated that already with regards to Euro 2012. I expect you'll be stating it again should England make the QF.

kurtsimon - nice to see you can`t handle an opposing opinion about a game of football without throwing teenage internet labels like troll around. Keep it up mate.

Brumerican - I agree completely, but if you want to come over all patriotic like he did then you might want to actually live here.

I live in Erdington you mug .

My apologies danny dyer, I was talking about the canadian person.

The english house of cards will fall down tonight.

Yeah, we get it, you don't want us to win, give it a rest now.

Yeah, i get it, you want us to win, give it a rest now.

Trolls like you make England victories doubley enjoyable.

Pity those victories don't come around very often ;)

Disclaimer: That was a self-deprecatory joke, not trying to start an argument - I'm on your side! :)

Valhalla, I'm going to leave this here, but to be frank, I am as English as anyone who lives in the UK, bar the fact that I don't physically reside there currently (although I have lived in the UK a couple of times since leaving in the seventies)

I possess a British passport, I am a subject, citizen and have full right of abode in the UK. I never relinquished anything nor renounced anything. I am as English as you are bud. Maybe more so considering your attitude to our sporting representatives...

Pity those victories don't come around very often ;)

Disclaimer: That was a self-deprecatory joke, not trying to start an argument - I'm on your side! :)

Please. We win plenty of games.

Just not when they matter.

Â