No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my head, it's The Rock trying out a new persona.

The Gent says "3rd person reference gives a sense of sassy power, akin to wearing womens underwear. Now know your damn role and shut your damn mouth"

The Wiggy says its really rather annoying.

The Gent says "3rd person reference gives a sense of sassy power, akin to wearing womens underwear. Now know your damn role and shut your damn mouth"

Its a bit of fun. Let's not ruin our lives by getting annoyed by little things that are different so therefore annoying, eh?

BOF reckons Wiggy's avatar points at anger issues and a quickness to anger rivalled only by his quickness to post animated gifs :P

Its a bit of fun. Let's not ruin our lives by getting annoyed by little things that are different so therefore annoying, eh?

It's a bit of fun indeed - referring to yourself in 3rd person every once in a while helps keep conversations fun and humorous, but do it constantly and it becomes quite grating.

NRK says Solskjær confirmed in Birmingham. His wife has checked into a hotel.

She's not with Defoe is she? That could scupper the deal.

lipstick-on-pig.png

Defoe goes for a particular type.

It's a bit of fun indeed - referring to yourself in 3rd person every once in a while helps keep conversations fun and humorous, but do it constantly and it becomes quite grating.

The Choffer agrees with this assessment.

If he does become manager I think it will be the beginning of a new era for the club, an old experienced manager would not have cut it for me as it would seem "here we go again!" but this feels exciting and something new, won't expect anything in first year so a bit of realism is needed

The Choffer agrees with this assessment.

As do I.