Norwich City v Aston Villa

Stoke v Bolton

Sunderland v Manchester United

Swansea v Liverpool

Tottenham v Fulham

West Brom v Arsenal

Wigan v Wolves

All kick offs are at 3 pm

The relegation thread has been locked so I will discuss it here. I think Bolton might sneak a win at Stoke like Wigan did last year.

I think there could be a final twist with regards to the title. I actually think both Manchester clubs could drop points on the final day.

Villa to finish 16th.

*shrugs*

As long as the mods dont lock it, the usual lot will post in it and it will reach at least 5 pages. Especially as Villa are playing away so most people will be on here.

I'll only be posting in the thread started by andykeenan. Except for this post, obviously.

This

Voinjama's correct spelling and appropriate spacing offends my eyes.

Birngbcka Keneans'

thred

.;..

I dunno who I want to go down more. The Notlobs or QPHaha.

With everything so uncertain for us at the moment, I am again hoping next season there will be 3 teams worse than us. QPR would majorly strengthen, Bolton would remain the same.

For that reason I'd like to see QPR go.

I really am a neutral in that fight. If I was putting money on it I'd say Bolton will stay up. I can see them beating Stoke while QPR take an unmerciful hiding at the Etihad. But I really like Tony Fernandes and I also like Owen Coyle so it's a pity either has to go. I'll take the pragmatic approach and just let nature take it's course :) I love the fact that so much is still up for grabs on the last day. Liverpool's win yesterday makes the race for 7th interesting too.

QPR wont get anything at City, Stoke haven't got anything to play for. So Bolton could scrap a 2-1 or a 1-0 away at stoke. I would prefer QPR to go down as we could nick some of their better players, but I would also like to see NRC go down, not sure why.

I want QPR to go down because they will strengthen in summer and push for mid table next season if they stay up. They have serious £££.

Bolton are poor, they will not strengthen that much if they stay up because they dont have the £££

conceivably, newcastle and spurs could win and arsenal lose at west brom, which coupled with a bayern win next week would see spuds and newcastle get cl and arsenal and chelsea in europa which would be amusing.

indifferent on the relegation front myself.

I'll only be posting in the thread started by andykeenan. Except for this post, obviously.

This

Voinjama's correct spelling and appropriate spacing offends my eyes.

Birngbcka Keneans'

thred

.;..

:lol:

The Live Guardian Blog"]An Aston Villa squad to make your pulses race: Given, Guzan, Lichaj, Dunne, Collins, Cuéllar, Herd, Baker, Bannan, Clark, Gardner, Warnock, Ireland, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Heskey, Marshall, Johnson, Stevens, Delfouneso.

When you put it like that ... :?

Â