Last Day of The Season

Voinjama

I hate football. Citeh have finally bought their way to the top.

And United never did?

Exactly.. United have been buying the league for years. Sure they didn't do it as quickly as Man City did, but they have without a doubt used their superior millions to buy the league time after time after time.

I hate football. Citeh have finally bought their way to the top.

And United never did?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Still, United built a team that was good enough to win all of that money from Sky and use that to work buy their way up.

City were just some mediocre mid table team with no history that suddenly inherited unlimited funds and straight away bought their way up.

This will no doubt inspire a new set of 'lifelong' City fans.

I watched our game for about 20 minutes and just said **** it. There were so many more better entertaining matches on. Arsenal, Newcastle, Tottenham, City, Manure and Bolton's matches all had a better appeal. I found myself rooting for city though which disgusted me. I was really hoping Bolton would stay up. They have been plagued by injuries to their best players. They will probably be right back up.

Happy for Barry and Jimmy.

Barry was so right to go there, his open letter saying they had big plans and thanking us. He only has 1 career and he's won the FA Cup and League now.

I find it incredible how so many points are up for grabs over the course of a season and it comes down to the last kick of the ball, at the last second of the last game. Whether you're the sort of person that has the hump about the financial way that the game has gone, I think even for a second then you just thought how absolutely amazing this game actually is. No other sport comes close to that.

Â