Last Day of The Season

Voinjama

2 hours away. What a day it is going to be.

I can sense something major is going to happen today.

You sound like you work for sky.

Next week will you call the play off final the 'richest game in world football'?

To be fair while the top 4 and bottom 3 will almost definitely look the same come the end of the day the fact that the title, champion league places and last relegation spot are still there to play for, it means that it could be a pretty exciting day.

conceivably, newcastle and spurs could win and arsenal lose at west brom, which coupled with a bayern win next week would see spuds and newcastle get cl and arsenal and chelsea in europa which would be amusing.

That would be great.

Right... I never ask for much but today I would like the following from the football gods.

Man Utd to thump, I mean really thump Sunderland. Not because of goal difference, no no no. It would simply be for my pleasure of seeing them take a beating to go into the summer with and I'd enjoy watching O'Neill on the end of it.

I would also like Bolton to come back from behind late on to win at Stoke while QPR look like winning at Man City before Joey Barton scores a late OG to condemn them to relegation but it proving enough to stop Barry and co winning the league.

Meanwhile I'd like McLeish sacked at the final whistle.

Make it so football Gods.

Right... I never ask for much but today I would like the following from the football gods.

Man Utd to thump, I mean really thump Sunderland. Not because of goal difference, no no no. It would simply be for my pleasure of seeing them take a beating to go into the summer with and I'd enjoy watching O'Neill on the end of it.

I would also like Bolton to come back from behind late on to win at Stoke while QPR look like winning at Man City before Joey Barton scores a late OG to condemn them to relegation but it proving enough to stop Barry and co winning the league.

Meanwhile I'd like McLeish sacked at the final whistle.

Make it so football Gods.

There is no god remember :winkold:

Anyway that West Brom Arsenal game is a cracker.

Â