Last Day of The Season

Voinjama

Man U have dominated for years.

Now they have some competition.

This is good.

Now they have some competition? So Ancelotti winning the league with Chelsea, Mourinho winning it a few years in a row, that's not competition? Utd haven't dominated since the late 90's

They havent dominated since the 90s? Seriously? They won 3 in a row, 2007, 2008 and 2009. And 4 in 5 years. I would say that is domination.

They also won in 2000, 2001 and 2003. So this century 7 titles.

But to say City have stopped that with there one win is just wrong. Arsenal and Chelsea did much more to end that than one, goal difference win.

**** the money argument.

I hate that money buys titles these days.

But that was an absolutely incredible finish to the season. BEst final day I've ever witnessed. If money ruling the game brings us more days like that then so be it.

I hate football. Citeh have finally bought their way to the top.

And United never did?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Exactly.

Those that wanted City to win the title this season probably won't enjoy it so much when the Premier League is a glorified SPL in a few years time.

If they hadn't of won it this year then it would only be delaying the inevitable.

Watching the news and there were some Citeh fans who admitted leaving the game before added time. facepalm.gif

At least they will always have the memories of how they beat the traffic.

As someone posted well done City especially after that banner in 1993! Rub it in bigtime if any of you are reading this!

What banner?

In the away end at Villa Park in 1993 the City fans unfurled a banner saying "Good Luck Villa, From the City of Manchester"

As someone posted well done City especially after that banner in 1993! Rub it in bigtime if any of you are reading this!

What banner?

In the away end at Villa Park in 1993 the City fans unfurled a banner saying "Good Luck Villa, From the City of Manchester"

Why?

Bad luck for bolton no way stokes first goal should have stood , and arguably Crouch has dived for the pen

that 1st was a perfectly legal goal back in 1954. How referee awarded that was shocking

not getting involved in money thing but City deserved title as played best football all season and had 2 of best entertainers in Silva and Aguero (also Balotelli for other reason)

Also well done Gareth Barry on winning the league

Whilst I'm sure Man City fans will enjoy the next few days/weeks/months, it certainly must feel more than slightly tainted. A 5 year old can win the league on FM with unlimited funds. Thats all City have done here.

Thing is, Tamuff, that's pretty much the only way a team like Man City can do it these days.

It's the only way we'd be able to do it.

So I don't think they'll care one jot.

Â