Last Day of The Season

Voinjama

absolutely extradionary. never seen anything like it. city deserve it based on that win.

congratulations city that was fantastic. best ending to a season ever

sky must love you and your sort

not a patch on liverpool arsenal

OK that was pretty dramatic, well done Sky.

I feel sorry for Villa fans that went to Carrow road instead of sitting on their sofas or going to the pub.

absolutely extradionary. never seen anything like it. city deserve it based on that win.

congratulations city that was fantastic. best ending to a season ever

sky must love you and your sort

not a patch on liverpool arsenal

I think that this was better. Stop being a party pooper.

How many games did Milner start for Man. City this season?

Seemed more than last year but he hasn't started much in the league recently.

He started 17 league games this season.

How many did he last 90 minutes for?

How many games did Milner start for Man. City this season?

Seemed more than last year but he hasn't started much in the league recently.

He started 17 league games this season.

Thats more then I thought.

I hate football. Citeh have finally bought their way to the top.

And United never did?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Exactly.

Those that wanted City to win the title this season probably won't enjoy it so much when the Premier League is a glorified SPL in a few years time.

Man U have dominated for years.

Now they have some competition.

This is good.

Now they have some competition? So Ancelotti winning the league with Chelsea, Mourinho winning it a few years in a row, that's not competition? Utd haven't dominated since the late 90's

To the City fans who wished Villa luck back in the 92/93 season, I say congratulations.

What a finish to the season. I think those how are saying that isn't up there with Arsenal at Anfield, are probably letting their dislike of Sky, Citeh or modern football, get in the way of an incredible moment in the history of the game.

Man U have dominated for years.

Now they have some competition.

This is good.

Now they have some competition? So Ancelotti winning the league with Chelsea, Mourinho winning it a few years in a row, that's not competition? Utd haven't dominated since the late 90's

They havent dominated since the 90s? Seriously? They won 3 in a row, 2007, 2008 and 2009. And 4 in 5 years. I would say that is domination.

They also won in 2000, 2001 and 2003. So this century 7 titles.

:lol:

You've got to love football sometimes. What other sport could be so entertaining, as to be brilliant, even if you're just watching a man in a studio, watching the game, telling you what's happening?

Awesome end to the season i have waited 19 years to see something similar to the devestation i felt when Utd got 2 goals in fantasy time against Sheff Wed so Ha Ha Ha!!! **** off Fergie and **** off Utd!

As someone posted well done City especially after that banner in 1993! Rub it in bigtime if any of you are reading this!

Â