General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Can anyone enlighten me as to the vacant jobs in football across Europe that are bigger than the Villa job?

Chelsea for a start!

Liverpool is yet to be confirmed. Thats just in England.

Judging by last season were not even the biggest vacant job in the Midlands.

Stop making out like its some massive job that should have europes best managers drooling at the opportunity.

Lambert or bust then... I just hope we haven't been faffing around and have made it clear that we want him.

This is the worry for me. If they wanted lambert surley they would have started the process the second eck was out the door.

The fans were chanting his name, if the board were in agreement they would have been on the phone straight away.

Stop making out like its some massive job that should have europes best managers drooling at the opportunity.

I didn't make anything out. Stop overreacting.

I was simply wondering how far down we were down the pecking order of European vacancies.

I didn't make anything out. Stop overreacting.

I was simply wondering how far down we were down the pecking order of European vacancies.

My mistake. Apologies.

If we are to believe that RM representatives haven't been approched then its going to make very interesting who the people they have interviewed behind closed doors .

If it's not Lambert then I still think there is an outstanding candidate for me and its Glen Hoddle .

I know he wouldn't be universally popular and wasn't great at Wolves but Rogers wasn't great at Reading . Hoddle all day for me