Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

Apparently the B flags on domination are supposed to be super tricky .... I will be in my element .

Might have to buy a pack of batteries for my controller this week !!!!

People still use batteries? :lol:

Still not feeling it.

People still use batteries? :lol:

Still not feeling it.

I am only a casual gamer . I bought an X Box 2 years ago and still only have 3 games for it . Black Ops 1 , MW3 and Saints Row 3 . Black Ops 2 will be my 4th game !

There is just no need for me to buy the rechargeable power packs etc .

Got my copy today. Are the servers even up yet and do i risk putting it in now? A few people saying you might get banned if you stick it in early. I'm guessing if you put it in 1-2 weeks early you might get banned, but not 2-3 days early.

Got my copy today. Are the servers even up yet and do i risk putting it in now? A few people saying you might get banned if you stick it in early. I'm guessing if you put it in 1-2 weeks early you might get banned, but not 2-3 days early.

Received my copy this morning too, and yes the servers are up, and you're safe to go online.

There's a guy that's been tenting out in a dirty little side street off Oxford St waiting for this - Since Tuesday.

The second person in the queue joined him yesterday, briefly, before leaving again.

On a Friday & Saturday the alley basically becomes a huge urinal utilised both by tramps and Hooray Henry types that frequent an adjacent pub.

In the plus column, he has been given a PS Vita and I think he's getting a TV in addition to the launch pack the first few get when the doors finally open.

Still looney though, he's got a few thousand following him on Twitter too I'm told.

They tweeted me today and put

Activision Support@ATVIAssist

There can be repercussions to that. Anything you do before the official release date is at your own risk. ^MM

Thats just the official line, they probably have to say that. Why would they turn the servers on Friday night, only to ban people that play before Tuesday?

You will not get banned for playing it earlier, you've got a legit copy of the game, which you're lucky enough to have received early, nothing to worry about. Their issue is not with you, its with the retailer that broke the street date by sending it out early.

The multiplayer has been tough so far, must be all the pro's that got their copies early! - roll on Tuesday when there will be more people online similar to me, ie, shit.

They wont ban you for playing it early if you have a legit copy. I wouldnt worry about it. The only game M$ have been banning people for was Halo4 (then unbanned once they proved they had a legit copy), and thats only 'cos it's their baby. I'd go online without worry if I were you...

Thats just the official line, they probably have to say that. Why would they turn the servers on Friday night, only to ban people that play before Tuesday?.

Exactly. They're not going to encourage people to play if they didn't want them to.

Â