Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

Not sure why they decided to use basically the same maps as MW3. All way too small. UAV/Ghost issue as previously mentioned is a bit of a problem too.

Yeah thinking he same. I don't think I like it much, I'm all for fast gameplay but there needs to be the possibility of variation in the play, and some maps allow that, some, i can count 2. So far all I've used is SMG's and shotguns.Still stick at it suppose.

I used to think Black ops was the more finer out of the Call of Duty series. Can't really say the same with this. The maps are terrible. Seems like lag compensation is back and worse then MW3.

Just wondering what are people K/D's on this, comapred with other CoD's? Seems like everybody on my friends list is kinda struggling so far, early days I suppose.

You have to give it a while before people can get an accurate K/D. On MW2 mine was 2.11 on MW3 it was 2.05 and on Black ops 2 it's a low 1.50. Still learning the maps and making stupid mistakes.

Think I won't be prestiging on this. Saw a video on YouTube of somene that had and it seems like you don't really get anything. I thought the prestige shop on MW3 was a pretty decent idea. But with ghost being unlocked at 55, I don't see the point of prestiging and losing it almost right away.

Played some zombies today and love it. Really enjoy that bus level. :D

This game just doesn't sit well with me.

The maps are way too small. People die so much that it **** up the spawn and you end up spawning right behind the enemy team.

Yep. Unfortunately I think the masses prefer an OTT speedy cluster **** of a game with smaller maps.

It also seems like all most CODs that supressed SMG > everything. Zero recoil combined with fast fire rate means you can go on mad streaks with it, especially with extended mags. Ah well, guess it was too much to ask for them to make another Black Ops. This is closer to MW.

Day 1 = campers paradise

Day 2 = server problems

There are far too many windows, corners, boxes and various other objects and obstacles for people to camp at. I just wish people would run around and try to get familiar with the maps. Camp all you want in a week or two when I'm used to it but not from day **** one! The hit detection is a joke too! Fire shitloads of bullets at someone but they turn around, shoot you and kill you!!! Due to the server problems I've managed to play one game in the last 24 hours! Very frustrating. Not a good start for me with this game so far! I just hope that the servers are fixed and running smoothly by the time I get home from work this afternoon because I've got some catching up to do!

Fire shitloads of bullets at someone but they turn around, shoot you and kill you!!!

It's seriously shit. I should not be able to start unloading on some guy at point blank range who isn't even looking at me only for him to turn around and kill me instantly with one bullet.

It's seriously shit. I should not be able to start unloading on some guy at point blank range who isn't even looking at me only for him to turn around and kill me instantly with one bullet.

This is the problem I'm still having.

Â