Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

When is this bad boy being released ?

I'm really hopping its better than MW3 i just couldnt get into it and end up selling it after playing it litterally 5 times .

Slightly off topic but on the the first black ops what are peoples preferred gun ?

I'm really hopping its better than MW3 i just couldnt get into it and end up selling it after playing it litterally 5 times .

Slightly off topic but on the the first black ops what are peoples preferred gun ?

Ak74u - Grip - Rapid Fire.

Ak74u - Grip - Rapid Fire.

Good choice , i've recently prestiged for the second time and found i've been getting decent success with an MP5K with rapid fire and a sight added , might give that AK74u a try :winkold:

FAMAS I have the most kills with, so I guess that. Think the G11 is great fun to use though.

Anyways, BO2, supposedly it works like this:

Kill = 100 points.

Objective (bomb plant, flag cap, etc.) = 150 points.

Objective kill (kill while capping enemy flag) = 200 points.

It seems the scorestreaks range from 375 points - 1400 points. It really looks like they're putting a big emphasis on objective gameplay which is always a good thing. Apparently if someone on your team gets a kill when you put a UAV up, you also get 25 points which is cool.

From the videos I've seen, it doesn't look like the scorestreaks dominate much. Especially on TDM where there's no objectives and the fact that the streaks don't stack, so it's tough to pick up any of the top ones.

FAMAS I have the most kills with, so I guess that. Think the G11 is great fun to use though.

Kill = 100 points.

It seems the scorestreaks range from 375 points - 1400 points. It really looks like they're putting a big emphasis on objective gameplay which is always a good thing. Apparently if someone on your team gets a kill when you put a UAV up, you also get 25 points which is cool.

From the videos I've seen, it doesn't look like the scorestreaks dominate much. Especially on TDM where there's no objectives and the fact that the streaks don't stack, so it's tough to pick up any of the top ones.

Just been watching a few vids on youtube , have u seen that u can put on and take off a silencer during the game , thought that looked a useful feature ?

Kill = 100 points.

Just been watching a few vids on youtube , have u seen that u can put on and take off a silencer during the game , thought that looked a useful feature ?

Hadn't noticed that, but sounds cool. One attachment I did like the sound of was the ability to switch a gun from automatic to burst fire. That would be great.

I also like that perks only change the ability of the player and attachments only adjust the gun. So steady aim, I gather, is now something you have to attach to a gun.

One negative given all that I'd read previously is that knifing isn't 2 swipes like originally thought and it also seems like you don't have to equip it either. I've seen a number of players knife and don't recall seeing them having to equip.

On one of the first videos that I saw, you could see that the person playing switched to his knife before using it. Granted it could have been like a ballistic knife that he switched to instead of using his standard knife so I am really hoping that they have got rid of the panic knifing. If I am shooting you, there is no way that you should still be able to run at me and knife me! It takes the piss.

Positive so far. Although the knife is at the very bottom of my worries in this game.

I'm definitely not into the see through walls, shock grenades, showing up with ghost etc etc.

Good choice , i've recently prestiged for the second time and found i've been getting decent success with an MP5K with rapid fire and a sight added , might give that AK74u a try :winkold:

Spectre w/ grip is a great class too.

Too many of the SMG's are really poor though, 20 round clips are barely enough to kill one person.

Short vid, but someone going through some stuff on create-a-class between matches. Shows that there are 22 kill streaks! Here.

It seems the Black Ops in-game leaderboards are back too. So instead of just showing kills, assists and deaths, it'll have caps and defenders for domination and the like which is good.

Short vid, but someone going through some stuff on create-a-class between matches. Shows that there are 22 kill streaks! Here.

It seems the Black Ops in-game leaderboards are back too. So instead of just showing kills, assists and deaths, it'll have caps and defenders for domination and the like which is good.

Wow, can't wait for this game to come out!

and NEVER play MW3 again!

22? Sigh. With any luck the support streaks have left the game though, and with kills now being the only way to get killstreaks the insane amount of air support/kill streaks in general should be down. MW2/3 is a game of get air support, beat them senseless with it, win.

Traded in MW3 a few weeks ago, not even played it properly since christmas. Never got so tired of a CoD game so quickly.

Â