Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

Just to bring u all up to date the pre - ordered black ops 2 game i ordered off Tesco on the 3rd of november still hasnt actually turned up :unsure: . I think the word joke is probably an understatment .

I reckon that if you would follow your postie home you'd probably see him playing a game of zombies in his front room.

• Like 1

Way off unlocking the juicy stuff at the moment, but I can see a lot of potential in builds around Overkill, especially if you strip off all your grenades/tactical equipment for up to 3 extra slots. In theory, you could have a setup that looks like:

1 - Your AR of choice plus two attachments for mid/long-range engagement (3 slots)

2 - Your shotgun of choice plus one attachment for close quarters (2 slots)

3 - Overkill to make the above possible (1 slot)

4 - Ghost as your tier 1 perk (1 slot)

5 - Fast Hands as your tier 2 perk for quick-swapping between your two primary weapons (1 slot)

6 - Engineer as your tier 3 perk to deal with enemy equipment (1 slot)

7 - Your choice of one grenade/one piece of tactical equipment (1 slot)

If you're not fussed about Engineer, you could even strip that off along with the grenade/tac. equipment, pop a tier 1 or tier 2 greed wildcard in there and run with Hardline or Scavenger as well. Juicy.

• Like 1

SMG and laser sight and just hip fire your way to glory.

But really, it's the only thing that really works right now. Assault rifles don't feel that good at all. The maps are so small that there are hardly any advantages to an AR. Just do what everyone else does and roll with an SMG, laser sight, silencer, 2 shock charges and 2 bouncing betties.

Think i might have done my thumb sticks in too. You can't stop at all on this game otherwise people spawn behind you. So the best thing to do, is keep running about all over the map mindlessly. Stay of out any long points where you can get shot with an AR or Sniper and you will be lol'ing to victory. It's a terrible way to play the game, but that's how it is.

I never use a secondary or scavenger as you can't stay alive in this game long enough to worry about running out of ammo.

I use hardline and engineer and put UAV and care package in my loadout . That way I can UAV assist my way to an easy carepackage and re-roll it .

SMG and laser sight and just hip fire your way to glory.

But really, it's the only thing that really works right now. Assault rifles don't feel that good at all. The maps are so small that there are hardly any advantages to an AR. Just do what everyone else does and roll with an SMG, laser sight, silencer, 2 shock charges and 2 bouncing betties.

Think i might have done my thumb sticks in too. You can't stop at all on this game otherwise people spawn behind you. So the best thing to do, is keep running about all over the map mindlessly. Stay of out any long points where you can get shot with an AR or Sniper and you will be lol'ing to victory. It's a terrible way to play the game, but that's how it is.

That's all I have been doing, I don't do bad at the game particularly, just bad by my high standards with the occasional good game.

Oh bouncing bettys.

The single worst thing in this entire game. They're everywhere.

I want them to go back to basics, make betty's/claymore's a perk, RPG's/Grenade launchers a perk. Basically CoD4 with customisable scoretreaks and keep the way they've done the 10 slots in create a class.

Sadly they would never be allowed to do that. I think I'm done with CoD unless the next one blows me away which, it won't.

Finally starting to turn my K/D ratio around, and of all things it's with a sniper rifle. As crowded as the maps get, there are one or two little spots that are absolute gems for picking people off from. The Primary Gunfighter wildcard is soooooo good with the SVU-AS, you can have a Suppressor along with FMJ's to counter the loss of range/power as well as the Ballistics CPU so you don't need to hold your breath. That only leaves 5 slots for everything else, but I've been trialing setups without a secondary weapon and seem to be doing fine as you'll have enough space for Perk 1 Greed wildcard, Ghost, Hardline, Cold-Blooded and Engineer (again all at the cost of grenades/tactical equipment). So sniper rifles aren't completely useless!

I actually think its pretty good.

I have played about a third of the campaign, which is bat shit mental, but very entertaining.

After getting mullered in the first game of MP, I took a more conservative approach and managed to reack up a few kills. I was still getting slotted enough times, but it seems to have the feel of BO1 and not quite the arcade fest of MW3.

As I say, I haven't played a great deal, but it seems more of the same MP wise as BO1.

Â