Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

Some of the kill cams on this are stupid. I saw someone plant a betty on some stairs which I was at the top of, so I lay down and waited for him to come up and shoot. He comes up, I fire, I die. Killcam shows him come through the door, run about 10 feet to get behind me and shoot me in the back! How can the lag be so bad that I shoot as soon as I see him and he gets that far!?

I'd put this on par with CoD4. Sniping, awful hit detection and explosives ruin what could be a very good game.

Some of the kill cams on this are stupid. I saw someone plant a betty on some stairs which I was at the top of, so I lay down and waited for him to come up and shoot. He comes up, I fire, I die. Killcam shows him come through the door, run about 10 feet to get behind me and shoot me in the back! How can the lag be so bad that I shoot as soon as I see him and he gets that far!?

I'd put this on par with CoD4. Sniping, awful hit detection and explosives ruin what could be a very good game.

I don't think the hit detection is a problem on this game honestly, it's better than Black Ops at least. My only explosive problem is the bettys but, live with them I suppose.

I have to say, I like what they did with UAV, the extra 75 points has made a difference, I'm still going to run ghost at all times for now, but it's nice to know it's not as prominent.

i just good one of the boat, playing domination im around flag A, get killed, respawn under the tip at the front (nautical terms arent my speciality) get killed without a step, respawn 2m away from where i just got killed and got killed again and then it happened again! 4 deaths in the space of about 5 seconds, i was fuming

other than that ive had a decent night playing domination, agree about the guns, i think the scar is the 1st one ive really enjoyed, not like the last one when you got the type 95 pretty early and it was amazing

Ok i've gotta say the more i'm playing the more i'm getting annoyed with little things , ok explain this one to me i pretty much always play TDM and recently i've been noticing that my kill to points rate isnt matching up for example i've noticed i've got say 13 kills and a few assist yet my overall score is like 1275 which makes no sense , anyone else finding this or am i just being thick ? Also i've gotta say i'm really hating some of the maps i think its just me i'm pretty crap at this game , It's annoying cause i really want to do well on this game .

My pet hates have been the fact u actually have to earn your attachments i liked on the old black ops that u could just buy them and that was the end of it , Also can someone tell me how u change your sight view thing , i've earned new ones but have noooo idea how you actually change them , i need some guidance dont i either that or i need to retire lol

Ok i've gotta say the more i'm playing the more i'm getting annoyed with little things , ok explain this one to me i pretty much always play TDM and recently i've been noticing that my kill to points rate isnt matching up for example i've noticed i've got say 13 kills and a few assist yet my overall score is like 1275 which makes no sense , anyone else finding this or am i just being thick ? Also i've gotta say i'm really hating some of the maps i think its just me i'm pretty crap at this game , It's annoying cause i really want to do well on this game .

My pet hates have been the fact u actually have to earn your attachments i liked on the old black ops that u could just buy them and that was the end of it , Also can someone tell me how u change your sight view thing , i've earned new ones but have noooo idea how you actually change them , i need some guidance dont i either that or i need to retire lol

If you mean the reticle (same for weapon theme), then you put the cursor over the sight attachment and press "Y" (for Xbox, Ps3 won't be much different)

My trouble on this game is I'm absolutely obsessed with the set up, I'll find a brilliant one and change it. I can never stick with certain attachments or perks. I used wildcards alot which are quite expensive because they use 2 points to change one thing often meaning I sacrifice a secondry. I think I'm going to run a basic set up today with and RPG and take out these snipers :ph34r:

Finally played this enough to get a real opinion on it. It seems quite difficult to get into a decent lobby when you play objective game modes and I think that's down to how they've done the matchmaking. They attempt to put good players with bad players to even the teams out but what you end up getting is 1-2 good players stuck with the bottom of the lobby leaderboard and getting slaughtered. You really need a decent size party to play objective modes and that's just frustrating.

TDM is fine though, I think a lot of the earlier issues have disappeared thankfully and it's a solid game. Still get the occasional shoot first and die though.

Canceled port forwarding and disabled DMZ and had solid games in various lobbies all night (got very close to my first 6000 pointer :( )... makes me wonder if this lag compensation thing is to prevent people gaining and advantage from these type of tweaks rather than help people with poor connections? I have standard cable broadband and it definitely isn't helping me....

I also made another change that could just explain it: when selecting a game type- standard/hardcore etc press "x" which takes you to search preferences, change connection type from "normal" to "best".

You watch, I'll go on tonight a lag like a seals arse again..

• 3 weeks later...
Â