Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

Far too many sniper points on the online maps IMO, especially considering how stupidly effective they are, I hate snipers. Even at close range without properly looking down the sights... come on. I'm starting to get pissed off with pistols too, many a time I've came off worse even though I use primary gunfighter..

All you need to do on this game is use scavenger/bouncing betty/hardline. Throw a betty, shoot someone throw another and get into your killstreaks.

For a long time I couldn't get into the assault rifles but lately I'm owning with the type 25 (needs supressor to calm the kick though) and An-94, pretty good all rounders with good iron sights (sight attachments are an expensive luxury!)

On the small maps like the yacht, I use the skorpion Evo with extended mag/stock/rapid fire. Insane fire rate with no kick and used with lightweight you're on a winner :)

Is it true that your challenge stats don't reset if you prestige?

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Your gun stats don't, so any attachments you unlock you keep, unless you choose to prestige that gun for more XP.

Not really looked at challenge stuff.

Challenges do NOT reset when you prestige. For example, if you have 149 semtex kills and you hit prestige, you will still have 149 semtex kills towards completing that challenge.

Black hat is awesome. Have you ever been killed while you're waiting for your care pack to arrive or when it has dropped and you are about to get it? When calling it in, throw the marker onto a roof that can't be climbed onto or any out of bounds area. You can then use your black hat to get it. Classified information there people. Use it wisely!

I had a very funny game last night when playing domination. I was using guardians and sentry guns. At one point I had two guardians set up at all three flags as well as a sentry gun at every flag. I was also dropping bouncing betties in random places. I finished the game on something like 68 kills 8 deaths. Sentry guns are absolutely lethal on this game! I love it when you can hear people going crazy on their headsets when you kill them.

Challenges do NOT reset when you prestige. For example, if you have 149 semtex kills and you hit prestige, you will still have 149 semtex kills towards completing that challenge.

Black hat is awesome. Have you ever been killed while you're waiting for your care pack to arrive or when it has dropped and you are about to get it? When calling it in, throw the marker onto a roof that can't be climbed onto or any out of bounds area. You can then use your black hat to get it. Classified information there people. Use it wisely!

I had a very funny game last night when playing domination. I was using guardians and sentry guns. At one point I had two guardians set up at all three flags as well as a sentry gun at every flag. I was also dropping bouncing betties in random places. I finished the game on something like 68 kills 8 deaths. Sentry guns are absolutely lethal on this game! I love it when you can hear people going crazy on their headsets when you kill them.

That is so creepy! I was playing dom last night and stumbles upon the sentry gun/gaurdian combo by luck. Used it on plaza b flag and i couldnt keep up with the points!

Still think theres alot to learn in this game, i used the rds on one of the smgs and i think it definetely does improve the gun, way more effective than mw3.

Getting good games now, but it's still too frustrating. Feels more like a MW game with the way overpowered silenced SMGs and being shot round corners. Completely dominated a game with a silenced MP7 and I don't think I got a single kill aiming down the sights, stupid.

I had a very good time playing this yesterday. Most of my games i had over 30 kills. Just stupid shit like this that gets me pissed off and makes me turn it off.

What was i supposed to do?

the spawns really need fixing, finally figured out the black hat thanks to the advice, i love it

3 really shit maps IMO the yemen one with the crashed plane, the cargo one and the factory one, some really good ones though IMO possibly the best yet

the spawns really need fixing, finally figured out the black hat thanks to the advice, i love it

3 really shit maps IMO the yemen one with the crashed plane, the cargo one and the factory one, some really good ones though IMO possibly the best yet

Yeah Yemen and Drone are dreadful maps.Presuming that's the factory one you're thinking of. There aren't particularly any i 'like' though. Just some I hate, some I can play.

I'm very hit and miss with this at the moment , i quite like the small boat one managed to get 20 kills on it the other night ( yeah i know that's not actually that spectacular ) I'm still trying to work out the whole perks thing , i like the fact the smaller weapons have a really large ammo clip , I'm up to level 21 at the moment . How do u get those annoying bouncing betty things ?

i found bouncing betties really annoying until i unlocked them! arm 2 of them, put one randomly somewhere people cant see and then one behind your position, i find they get a lot more kills than claymores

i play with engineer and black hats anyway so they arent that bad now, i dont like how it tells them that their equipment is gone though, means that they are alerted that you are trying to sneak up on them

i like the boat level, reminds me a lot of nuketown, position B is brilliant on it, i also like going underneath from the start and catching people respawning, i can get 3/4 easy kills from it straight away

I like it but I've basically been forced to stop playing. It says I have a 4 bar connection, but it's pretty apparent that I don't. I'm losing gun-fights before I even see the person and I'm having to put rounds into people before they go down. A bad connection for this makes it completely unplayable. Haven't touched FIFA for a month for the same reason. **** internet.

The lag compensation favours the people with shit internet. If you have 100MB and someone in the game has 7, it's going to add lag to you to put everyone on the same level in terms of connection.

I did a little test with a torrent. I got into a game and started a torrent and capped it at two-thirds of my internet and i won pretty much every gun fight. The kill cams were also showing the correct stuff too(i fire, they kill me and on the kill cam i didn't fire a single bullet). I got this from a person on the forum that was testing for lag compensation and it worked for me, but why would i have to do this to make it fair for me?

All David Vonderhaar says on twitter about the issue is " i need video proof because i don't get it" He got tweeted loads of videos like the one below and all he puts is "Cool, Thanks" The only people that are able to provide proof are people who record gameplay live with a capture card and then compare the live video with the theatre mode footage. Not everyone has a capture card. It's hard to tell people about what is going on without one. People just take it as you're complaining about getting beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEm5XhoeuN8&feature=player_embedded

The lag compensation favours the people with shit internet. If you have 100MB and someone in the game has 7, it's going to add lag to you to put everyone on the same level in terms of connection.

Yeah, I know. It's like I'm being punished for having a decent connection! If other people have shit connections that's not my problem and it shouldn't impact me in the slightest but due to the lag compensation I get screwed over! It's not right at all. I haven't played since Sunday night because I'm sick to death of putting shitloads of bullets into someone but I'm the one who ends up getting killed! I play for enjoyment, not to sit there getting pissed off. They need to get this sorted because it's not fair at all and I'll end up trading the game in. I don't mind getting killed fair and square but when I'm putting a lot of bullets into people and I can hear the bullets hitting them but they shoot me two or three times and I die it's pathetic!

Â