Match thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Well it seems according to Eck that Cuellar and Zog weren't quite fit enough to start the last two games, so its a good bet they will start v Sunderland.

But I just can't predict a starting line up out of the squad - i would play

Given

Lichaj - Collins - Cuellar - Warnock

Carruthers (or Albrighton) Clark - Ireland - Zog

Weimann - Heskey

I would love to see the above and for us to use attack as the best form of defence. But i doubt Eck would drop Gabby or Hutton so it's more likely to be this:

Given

Hutton - Collins - Cuellar - Lichaj

Bannan - Herd - Zog

Ireland - Gabby - Weimann

or some such variation. He never plays a semi-attacking 442 as he shits himself if we have too much creativity on the wings as playing down both channels might mean we have a supply line and score and we wouldn't want that!

We're coming over from Belgium so with our support we can't lose. Like some others on here I'd love to see Carruthers get a start

Nice to see some overseas support but my advice to you and your mates is to get down La Grand Place in Brussels, have a few beers and watch it on the TV because we sure ain't worth travelling that far for!

I'd start Carruthers he's a right lad he showed Gabby up on Sunday!

I showed Gabby up on Sunday and I only went to Homebase to get some plants for the garden!

LOL

A 1-1 draw i reckon

do you think i could buy a ticket on the day and risk it or call the ticket office and play it safe

I reckon you can risk it. They will probably be giving match day tickets away at Tescos soon.

Bizarrely, I'm looking forward to this game; mainly because I think it'll show what we're made of. I don't know what we're going to get. A spirited, big heart performance of a team fighting to stay in this league or a team devoid of any confidence, hopeless and disinterested. I'm quite intrigued.

I'm thinking 1-1 but i'm hoping for a reaction to last weeks pathetic defeat.

do you think i could buy a ticket on the day and risk it or call the ticket office and play it safe

i think you could call the ticket office and get a seat in the dugout with a free lap dance at half time they are that desperate.