Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Everyone getting downbeat just shut up.. The game isn't about the result we could lose 12-0 and I don't care. This game is about remembering what Stan has done for us and supporting him. Forget the result.

Everyone getting downbeat just shut up.. The game isn't about the result we could lose 12-0 and I don't care. This game is about remembering what Stan has done for us and supporting him. Forget the result.

Today is Stans day yes. But saying you don't care about the result is a joke. We need points!

dont be stupid

1 game does not represent petrov

the fans and players support petrov through more than 1 game

**** stupid comment

we are allowed to want the team to win!

All of these players that have come in should have more games under their belt by now and this is probably where we start paying for that. Gotta feel a bit sorry for some of them just hope they give it their all and it doesn't knock their confidence too much if it's a bad one.

it is about Stan yes all respect to him. But don't get carried away saying we don't care about the result we still need a win and im sure Stan still wants it too.

Get a grip would you.

Nice sentiment but I doubt the man himself would agree with you.