Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Just got my ticket online. I can't believe I just got a £26 ticket 4 hours before a game with chelsea but I'm not complaining . I don't think we will lose somehow but if we do I'm not arsed .

UTV .

Do it for Stan .

If fit, I'd be tempted to give Heskey the armband

He does have massive experience and I think he'd rise to the situation

That the last time I read any of your comments, please stop CI.

For me McLeish is let off the hook for this game and this game only, with all due respect going to Petrov.

The score is NOT irrelevant, we should be looking to win every game for Stan to avoid relegation, he's still our captain and those who think he won't be interested in football at the moment are very much mistaken imo!

We are playing this game because Stan requested it. We are not playing it out of pity for our great captain. We must fight to win this game and if AMC uses Petrov's illness as an excuse it will be a **** disgrace. The Bolton players responded to Muamba's awful condition brilliantly and I would expect the same from our players.

We are playing this game because Stan requested it. We are not playing it out of pity for our great captain. We must fight to win this game and if AMC uses Petrov's illness as an excuse it will be a **** disgrace. The Bolton players responded to Muamba's awful condition brilliantly and I would expect the same from our players.

+1

I don't care if we win, lose or draw we are finally playing a team I have wanted to see us play since the start of the season. Sure we may get demolished but these youngsters may also surprise us. For the first time this season I am looking forward to a match because regardless of the result it'll be great to see what is in store for us when some of these guys get a bit older.