Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Probably the worst Villa team i've ever seen.

I actually think it's a strong one.. Sure they are young, but many of them are more gifted with a football than most of the "experienced" players we've played all season.

Chelsea should demolish us really, but football being football it never usually pans out like that. VP is something of a hoodoo for them and, looking at the line-up, our boys certainly have nothing to lose from having a go. We are pretty depleted right now and any sort of result should be a bonus, so who knows?

The heart would love a win today, of all days, but the head goes for a well earned draw.

Probably the worst Villa team i've ever seen.

So what would be your line up ??

That's completely irrelevant. I wasn't slating the team selection.

So what did you mean by your stupid statement?

If you can't understand basic English then i have no time for you. Jog on.

That team all depends upon how McLeish has set them up.

I would be telling them that they have known each other for years, have worked hard to develp both personally as a team and now this is the chance to go out there and show the world exactly how good Aston Villas academy is, how good Tony McAndrew, Sid and KMAc are. Forget who we are playing, they are a bunch of overpaid journeyman who play for the cash. You guys live and breathe this football club, and worked for each other since you can remember and the club is in your blood. You are the next generation of stars now go out there and show these guys just how good you are.

Instead, it I fear it will be "Do not worry about conceding against elite clubs like Chelsea, just enjoy the sunshine and see if we can keep it down to 2 or 3 guys".

For Stan, I hope that this team goes out there and shows some indication of what it is capable of, let the shackles off and let them play.