Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Gotta say going into HT we are still in this.. probably won't be for long when they get the 2nd goal but at the moment we are still in this.

Changes need to be made though Gardner needs to come into the middle I feel he is wasted out wide.

Carruthers/Grealish (?) wingers? we need a proper winger on the other side instead of Bannan.

It's a gamble which is why I don't think McLeish will do it.

43% possesion with one shot on target. If this isn't down to McLeish shite tactics I don't know what is. It seems the players are scared to stay forward. It needs go be much quicker in the second half. Were playing like pensioners.

We need to push much higher up, get in among them and hassle them on the ball. Chelsea have so much space it's unreal and we don't seem to have pacey enough players to counterattack.

It's like McLeish has a phobia of conceding goals, which leads him to pursue exactly the kind of tactics that lead to conceding goals.

Admittedly I only started watching since the 25th minute but we'd already conceded so something must have been going wrong before that.

Despite the score that's the football I want to see every game. Energetic and vibrant.

Are you watching the same game. Were playing slow as **** making youth look like pensioners. I'm falling asleep McLeish can't even make the youth look exciting. Zzzzzzz!

Despite the score that's the football I want to see every game. Energetic and vibrant.

Is this sarcasm?

The saddest thing to me reading this thread is how low our standards have dropped. This is concidered a good performance. Aside from goal kicks Cech touched the ball once the whole half. Once.

Is this sarcasm?

The saddest thing to me reading this thread is how low our standards have dropped. This is concidered a good performance. Aside from goal kicks Cech touched the ball once the whole half. Once.

What I mean we lack the quality on the ball as Cheslea but off it we are much better.

Just look at the stats, we have had similar number of shots but Chelsea have hit the target more.

Based on recent performance that was much better