Steam

PussEKatt

Don't Starve is one that I'm kind of interested in. Maybe I'm too greedy but 20% isn't really enough for me to go for it with the backlog I have from the old sales.

It's 40% off now. Very good game, also very different from any other game I've played.

So it is. Sold.

I've also got Endless Space and Anti-chamber.

I must own all of the games.

I played the alpha of that a couple of years ago.   Always strikes me as a game which is more fun to watch YouTube videos of than actually play. 

Nothing so far.  FTL was on sale yesterday though and I was thinking of buying it and gifting it. God I love that game. :wub: 

I played the alpha of that a couple of years ago.   Always strikes me as a game which is more fun to watch YouTube videos of than actually play. 

I see what you mean, but from what I've played so far it's great fun. Haven't actually managed to get into space and be functional yet though.

Havent played PC games for a long long time (Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Dues Ex, Half Life) Must have been late 90s early 00s.

Just replaced some parts in my brothers old computer and have a decent (ish#) gaming machine, so thought I'd do a bit of catch up! 

Having a look on steam now as its sale time.

FTL been mentioned a few times over the last pages, somebody please help me out with the abbrv.

Havent played PC games for a long long time (Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Dues Ex, Half Life) Must have been late 90s early 00s.

Just replaced some parts in my brothers old computer and have a decent (ish#) gaming machine, so thought I'd do a bit of catch up! 

Having a look on steam now as its sale time.

FTL been mentioned a few times over the last pages, somebody please help me out with the abbrv.

Faster than light :)

Just made my first ever purchase on steam, walking dead season pass for £5.24 for 5 games really baragain.

Would definitely have bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fall Out: New Vegas and Arkham City if I didnt already own them on my PS3

Also got the walking dead in the sale. Finished it last night and it was absolutely brilliant.

Yeah it's easily my favourite game of the last 10 years.

Wow! High praise indeed. I enjoyed it too, although some eps were a lot better than others, and the look of it wasn't great. It was almost as if a game with practically zero gameplay didn't any right to be as good as it was, but it was excellent.

Â