Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

• 3 weeks later...

Who are these opportunist photographers?

I know that a public footpath leads alongside City's training ground, but sometimes you get the impression that there's a full time photographer there 24/7 just incase somethings goes off!

At this stage I think there's a 24/7 photographer because stuff goes off. I see there's an article in the Guardian about it now too :)

It's clear Balotelli is only there because the Sheikh likes him. He said MB 'raises the profile of Man City worldwide'. Mankini OTOH would probably get shot of him in the morning but has to suffer him on the training ground. Long may it continue.

Think it reflects equally badly on both. Can't see either of them still being there by the end of the season. If a player (even a mad one like mario) so openly challenges a manager and the manager comes down to that level I'd say the writings on the wall.

I'd never judge a situation like that based on a few still images. Especially a sequence of images made public by someone employed to make situations like that look as sensational as possible. That makes it look almost 50-50. Instead, I'm going to completely guess and say that Balotelli was to blame :)

I'd never judge a situation like that based on a few still images. Especially a sequence of images made public by someone employed to make situations like that look as sensational as possible. That makes it look almost 50-50. Instead, I'm going to completely guess and say that Balotelli was to blame :)

You're probably right but your perception isn't going to be the same as the sheiks, I'd wager. Mansour loves Mario and the fact that Mancini even appears to be standing toe to toe with him can't play well. Inconveniences like truth and facts rarely come into it these days and even if Mancini is entirely blameless, it won't appear to most from these pics.

In fairness, and I accept it's difficult to tell from pictures alone, but it very much looks like it was Mancini who instigated the trouble. Judging from the pictures on the Beeb website, it looks like Mancini has lost the plot with Mario over something.

Edited by Shillzz

Â