Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

What a game so far.. Anyone that says Villa have been average tonight are very very wrong. We have been playing well, if we had Bent or a goalscorer on the pitch that isn't still adjusting to the league we would be winning this by 2-3 goals.

Despite the gloom and doom before kick off actually McLeish has got it spot on so far.

No way was it defensive on Saturday and we've just attacked Bolton the whole of the first half.

Let's hope 2nd half the team don't get frustrated and tire. We need the points guys!

We should be 3 or 4 up here. I pray to Paul McGrath, these missed chances don't bite us on the arse. Aaahhhrrrgggg!!! This is so frustrating!

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS! We can do this...

Don't be encourage by our play. We are playing a very very bad team. If we play like this against West Brom, we will lose. Hutton is trying to play CM forcing albrighton to play RB. I think I now know why Albrighton starts and it's cause he covers Hutton's spot.

With the players we have available, we are playing quite brilliantly and I genuinely don't think they can play any better.

Credit to Mcleish, Warnock in midfield has worked well and we're creating plenty.

Tragedy that we're not leading, but I'm **** proud of them so far.

watching Zogbia and Albrighton try to play football makes me want to gouge my own eyes out...

how 2 professional footballers who play day in day out can be so bad at the simple basics ill never know...

endless over hit crosses and Zogbias touch is sunday league standard

heskey his usual enigma. great hold up play but woeful finishing. did that amazing turn, had loads of time and space at the top of the box and rolled it straight to the keeper.

infact, our finishing is poor all around. probably because we are so unused to actually having the ball in a good scoring position.

bolton are terrible, huge gaps in midfield and defence. we need to keep pushing and exploit them.

Don't be encourage by our play. We are playing a very very bad team. If we play like this against West Brom, we will lose. Hutton is trying to play CM forcing albrighton to play RB. I think I now know why Albrighton starts and it's cause he covers Hutton's spot.

No.. I'm taking this as a positive. The one game this season we are dominating and people are still looking for reasons to be depressed and discontent with it.. Well they can do that, but I'm taking this as a positive performance and one we can build on going forward.