Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

I'd rather loan him to a championship club now rather than try to blood him amongst this ship wreck. He's a good prospect, but i don't think more inexperience will help us and it'd only kill his confidence. If our supposedly good and experienced players are **** up this badly, I can only assume throwing another kid in will exascerbate matters. I don't think he'll be the one to lead our charge away from the relegation places.

Edited by yillan

This is what people were saying about our defense last year. 'Bring in Clark, Baker and Lehij!' people were saying, turns out the kids are actually worse than the experienced professionals.

First of all let me clear this up Samir Carruthers is a Winger/Attacking Mid end of story.

Cahill and Albrighton weren't worse then who they replaced the experienced pros. (Cahill replaced Zat Knight, Curtis Davis and Cuellar & Albrighton replaced Craig Gardner/ Milner) If i had to compare Carruthers to any villa player id say his similar to the Albrighton before the injury.

The thing about Clark, Baker and Lichaj is they were always going to be average players. (Baker has the stature to be a good CB but his inexperience shows, loan him out i say)

LOL yeah right 'world class' is a good one, thanks for making me laugh.

You don't think Weimann has shown world class finishing this season. I could count the amount of chances he has had on two hands, he's buried almost all of them. One touch.

If the chances Benteke had on Tuesday or the two bent had fell to Weimann instead he'd have had a hat trick and we'd have likely gone on to crush them.

Hindsight though eh. You can prove anything with it.

• Like 1

if we could of, id say loan out most of the youngsters to gain more experience and new techniques under other coaches, it might help if we set up some sort of agreement with lower local clubs like walsall and kidderminster for example

but realitically, were relying on most of the youngsters to make up the first team squad

Weimann is world class at finishing IMO, better than Bent even!

Trust me, nothing about Weimann is world class. Jesus Christ, we do like to get carried away!

I like Andi, and I think he could become a good player for us, but world class? So he finishes as well as Messi, Falcao, Suarez, Aguero does he?

Sorry to single you out, but I just hate it when the 'world class' line gets trotted out when it is undeserved.

• Like 1

i dont want to see anymore kids in the first team for the rest of the season, i also think that baker, clark, albrighton, bannan, bennett, lichaj and bowery should be left in the reserves for the remainder of the season

with delph kick out of the club

if we could of, id say loan out most of the youngsters to gain more experience and new techniques under other coaches, it might help if we set up some sort of agreement with lower local clubs like walsall and kidderminster for example

but realitically, were relying on most of the youngsters to make up the first team squad

Yeah i completely agree.

The reason Barca have so much talent come up through there youth ranks and become successful in the first team is because they have a B Team in the division below. Whenever someones ready thats when they'll be promoted to the first team, not the stupid shit weve got here (the u21s league) We need to loan out all our youngsters to the lower league teams to gain real experience in real leagues.

i would like the idea of a villa B team in a lower league (a stepping stone between reserves and first team)

never happen in england as we value the real competition in the lower leagues too much (rightly). the barcelona and real madrid b teams can't get promoted so it makes the league a bit false. i'd like PL to play samir instead of ireland/holman centrally at least for 30 mins or something. he could give us something going forward that we lack. anyone able to provide stats for how many assists he's given weimann in the reserves?

• 2 months later...

Rumours he's gone to West Ham. I say rumours, I mean AVF1991 mentioned it in nextgen thread and it says so on his wiki page. Sounds legit

It's not on the wikipedia page anymore.

Rumours he's gone to West Ham. I say rumours, I mean AVF1991 mentioned it in nextgen thread and it says so on his wiki page. Sounds legit

I haven't seen any other news about it, I'm assuming its BS. 

Is it possible some idiot saw him in Claret and Blue and confused it with that shit team that wear Pink and Blue?

Â