VTAB: The Villa Talk Advice Bureau

Eames

asked him of his NI number and he took the keys to his Aston Martin out of his pocket and put them on the desk.

That's a little hard to believe if I'm honest.

I speak only the truth. Spend an afternoon on the Public Gallery in a Magistrates' Court. All sorts of silly **** in there........

Pythagoras of Samos (b. about 570 – d. about 495 BC) was an Ionian Greek philosopher and mathematician. You probably learned his theorem about squaws and hippopotamuses at school.

He founded a religion, of which the main tenets were the transmigration of souls and the sinfulness of eating beans.

Some of the rules of the Pythagorean order were:

1. to abstain from beans

2. not to pick up what was fallen

3. not to touch a white cock

4. not to break bread

5. not to step over a crossbar

6. not to stir the fire without iron

7. not to eat from a whole loaf

8. not to pluck a garland

9. not to sit on a quart

10. not to eat the heart

11. not to walk on highways

12. not to let swallows share one's roof

13. when the pot is taken off the fire, not to leave the mark of it in the ashes, but to stir them together

14. do not look in a mirror beside a light

15. when you rise from the bedclothes, roll them together and smooth out the impress of the body.

I think we can all learn something from that.

Bespoke application development, soon to be web application development. Real ale. Bangor City FC and general North Wales tidbits of information. Moaning about Manchester thinking it's a better city than Birmingham. Odd bits and pieces of techno, electronica and crazy dusty beats.

Random facts, world capitals, basic mechanical engineering, Star Wars, Pokemon.

Latter was my childhood. So I think I need to lie down and drink a camomile tea.

WHAT is the capital of Syria?

Suppose my area of expertise is in jewellery and gemstones so if anyone was planning on engagement etc i will see what i can do :)

Possibly sailing as well, but i doubt anyone would ask any questions on that

Latter was my childhood. So I think I need to lie down and drink a camomile tea.

Suppose my area of expertise is in jewellery and gemstones so if anyone was planning on engagement etc i will see what i can do :)

Damascus. If you have any other googleable queries, don't hesitate to send me a stamped, addressed envelope, enclosing details of your relevant query.

Quick sailing question: I want to go in that direction, towards that palm tree over there. Should I pull the blue rope or the gree....Oh shit. Never mind.

3. not to touch a white cock

Hmmm so is my penchant for enormous black schlong still acceptable?

I believe it means this, yes. Can you report back your experience?

It was like having my intestines skeward by a bollard....... I'll never be the same again.

Damascus. If you have any other googleable queries, don't hesitate to send me a stamped, addressed envelope, enclosing details of your relevant query.

Quick sailing question: I want to go in that direction, towards that palm tree over there. Should I pull the blue rope or the gree....Oh shit. Never mind.

The question in mind is from

Dont go towards the palm tree is the answer

I'm thinking of buying a small yacht Bennett, something around the 24 ft mark for cruising around the coast, and maybe a bit of racing. What would you recommend?

Â