VTAB: The Villa Talk Advice Bureau

Eames

If you dont like nightclubs, and you hate the idea of internet dating. Where is the best place to meet girls?

And secondly is it acceptable to move to girls "on road".

Are you on about hookers?

No.

What do you mean by girls "on road"?

Walking along the street and approaching girls you see. In the shops, on the train etc.

:shock:

Yes thats abolutely fine......

If you're a rapist

WTF, lets say you are out shopping, and you see a nice girl you like the look of, what is wrong with approaching her and trying to get her number?

Again, thats just weird.

If you dont like nightclubs, and you hate the idea of internet dating. Where is the best place to meet girls?

No.

Walking along the street and approaching girls you see. In the shops, on the train etc.

:shock:

Yes thats abolutely fine......

If you're a rapist

WTF, lets say you are out shopping, and you see a nice girl you like the look of, what is wrong with approaching her and trying to get her number?

Because rightly or wrongly she will assume you are either a) a rapist, B) desperate or c) recently released from a theraputic environment.

Not all, some girls will like the attention and if they think you are nice looking and you have good game they will give you their number.

Have you deployed this technique in the past?

No. :oops:

Not all, some girls will like the attention and if they think you are nice looking and you have good game they will give you their number.

Not a good technique. First impressions count, and your first impression would be that of a sex pest.

Saying that, it could work. Eames is a sex fiend and he's married!!! :D

Not a good technique. First impressions count, and your first impression would be that of a sex offender.

Fixed.

No.

One of my work colleagues used to do this some lunchtimes with surprisingly good results.

Depending on where you live, why not try some evening club type thing? Whether it's running, dancing, board games, heavy petting, dog-walking, golf, etc?
My running club is totty-a-go-go. Good job I'm a married man. :(

Voinjama women are motivated by money its that simple ignore all the rubbish about they are looking for their prince charming its a load of cack also treat them like a bag of shit as well they enjoy it really ignore them when they say they on the lookout for a nice bloke its never the case

The trouble is you need to get rich first

Flash the cash and they will come running start buying those lottery tickets

Depending on where you live, why not try some evening club type thing? Whether it's running, dancing, board games, heavy petting, dog-walking, golf, etc?
My running club is totty-a-go-go. Good job I'm a married man. :(

I don't think Voinjama's tactic will work if the women are fit enough to make a quick get away........

Voinjama women are motivated by money its that simple ignore all the rubbish about they are looking for their prince charming its a load of cack also treat them like a bag of shit as well they enjoy it really ignore them when they say they on the lookout for a nice bloke its never the case

The trouble is you need to get rich first

Flash the cash and they will come running start buying those lottery tickets

My friend said the same thing to me the other day. :lol: The men who treat girls like shit get the most sex.

^^ Thats makes sense assuming his method is:

Walk up behind a girl you like, drag her into an alley/bush/abadonned building and then treat her as badly as you want.

Plenty of sex to be had using that approach.........

Â