coda

On 18/09/2023 at 12:41, delboy54 said:

We all know what's going to happen when we play them, all of a sudden everything will click into place for them and they will all play the best game of their lives...

On 18/09/2023 at 13:07, S-Platt said:

Yep Mudryk will turn into Van Basten! It's always the way 😞

bhibatsam-acharya.gif

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

Oh my.  This would be the stuff of dreams.

imagine they get relegated?

That would be the end of them 

No chance unfortunately. Still very funny they're so poor after the money they've thrown at it though.

Edited by villan95

They're like a side you pick to play as on old world Pro Evo.  Absolutely tons of attacking pace, **** the midfield just go for the attack.

Of course, they're then also a real World team with very fast attackers who have all the end product and decision making skills of a Steve Bruce tactics board.

Absolute mess of a club.

(But sadly, they won't go down).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Says a lot that the pro Chelsea commentator felt Villa had the better attacking options on the bench. 

£1.5bn. Let's that sink in. 

Didn't find Ekoku to be pro-Chelsea at all, to be honest.

But otherwise, yeah.  Missing Nkunku (fair, big miss) but having poorer attacking options on the bench after that sort of spend?  Wow.

At what point does Boehly attempt to purchase Brighton outright and just swap league positions. Sucks the promoted teams are so bad or we could be cheering on a Chelsea relegation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Chelsea just don't have any players that will bring fear into teams like they have had in the past.

I actually think Pochettino is working with a very average squad

I reckon they have a brilliant selection of players, it’s how the team has been put together which is the issue. There’s a number of individuals there that I’d have at Villa. 

Just now, Tayls said:

I reckon they have a brilliant selection of players, it’s how the team has been put together which is the issue. There’s a number of individuals there that I’d have at Villa. 

Who is their star man though to inspire the team when chips are down?

What Chelsea players are you thinking about the night before a game you are feeling nervous about?

Said it before the season but still baffled why they've turned a successful club into a 'project'. They could sign ready made world class stars but they've gone for untapped potential and gambles.

They've spent £1BN in 3 windows and Conor Gallagher is still starting in midfield as captain 😂

They don't even have a proven goalscorer. It's almost impressive how bad their business has been.

Edited by villan95
  • Like 1

Â