London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

I lasted less than 15 minutes, total **** shite. When I heard the words "This section is called 'Pandemonium'" I turned it off. Embarrassing. Utter drivel and even worse utterly pretentious drivel.

Worse still that word removed McCartney is liable to turn up as well. "Hey Jude" it is then, while all right-thinking members of British society hang their heads in same at the national humiliation we are suffering here.

Oh how easy to mock, not so easy to plan, design and direct.

Don't get me wrong, I think the concept is great, I just wonder how much of it people from outside the UK will get, especially if they don't have the commentary explaining it to them.

Don't get me wrong, I think the concept is great, I just wonder how much of it people from outside the UK will get, especially if they don't have the commentary explaining it to them.

Bar the Americans and some of the third world countries which were not a part of the british empire, I would say most people who has had some history lessons should be able to figure this out.

I think it is 10 times better than when thousand of communist puppets do some amazing coordinated moves that we only (except from in the Beijing olymicts) see on Korean tv.

**** em then ;)

In all fairness this our Olympics our country, we'll tell our story of our little island how we want.

Most chavs won't even know about any industry never mind one from back then.

I really don't see what people expect. It's not boring it's visually interesting, what more?

Everything is crap these days, or is it just more interesting and outrageous to say so.

Â