London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Not really a big surprise, can't stand Russians.. Someone feed her some Vodka to shut her up.

I've had the misfortune of being in the close company of Russians when on holiday in places like Sri Lanka and Hainan Island; they are very arrogant people.

Russia in the media just reeks of corruption, unscrupulousness and arrogance.

Also, now that the table tennis events are over, the table tennis arena will cease to be the Olympics' Little Beijing. Thank god.

Bolt vs Blake in the 200m final then. Could possibly be the race of the games. Blake stormed out of the blocks and slowed down to almost a walk as he won his semi. Bolt jogged around and won his semi in a slower time than Blake but didnt look to be trying anywhere near as hard. I predict a ridiculously fast time in the final.

clarke did brilliant to get 4th there, but **** hell it doesnt half annoy me when the commentators say the likes of "finishing 4th is as good as getting a gold for clarke"

they did it last night too "with chris hoy around silver is the equivalent of gold"

Bolt vs Blake in the 200m final then. Could possibly be the race of the games. Blake stormed out of the blocks and slowed down to almost a walk as he won his semi. Bolt jogged around and won his semi in a slower time than Blake but didnt look to be trying anywhere near as hard. I predict a ridiculously fast time in the final.

:-) and I have tickets to be there ..... oh yes

When Nick Skelton says he definitely going to Rio, does that mean he's going to try and qualify ? Or will he have some sort of exemption ?

Do gold medalists automatically qualify to defend their medal ?

When Nick Skelton says he definitely going to Rio, does that mean he's going to try and qualify ? Or will he have some sort of exemption ?

Do gold medalists automatically qualify to defend their medal ?

He has to qualify and earn his place in Rio De Janeiro 2016. There is no direct entry for gold medal winners.

Â