Rules of manliness

wiggyrichard

# 57 - do not look at the ingredients on a tin of "food", simply heat it up and scoff it from the can.

i thought it was sell by dates that were not to be looked at on tins ??

bugger I've failed the brotherhood I'm now concerned I may be female ... I even lost the ability to park the car the other week after 10 pints

# 57 - do not look at the ingredients on a tin of "food", simply heat it up and scoff it from the can.

i thought it was sell by dates that were not to be looked at on tins ??

bugger I've failed the brotherhood I'm now concerned I may be female ... I even lost the ability to park the car the other week after 10 pints

men don't even know what sell by/use by dates are, ne'er mind pay attention to them, if the milk is less than 30% cheese lumps, then whats the problem

CED sort of beat me to it but my take remains:

#1 - Be man enough not to worry about what constitutes being a man.

There is no #2.

Rules of the Rules of Manliness

#1 Never spoil other mens childish fun and make up a rule that whilst correct spoils the original concept of the rules of manliness :D

#442 Take pride in your farts, even to the point of bragging about them.

#451 A poo is the most relaxing part of the day. Spend at least 30 minutes over it and don't forget some light reading.

#74 Do not eat mayonaisse. It is French, ghey, resembles semen and just about every other sauce is superior. Your sandwich deserves better.

Â