Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm sat here at HT still buzzing from the second goal, yet a part of me is worried that Aresnal will now throw the kitchen sink at us and we'll sit back. On comes Henry and..... :?

Please keep the effort up lads and don't let them get the next goal!!!

UTV!!!!!

Still along half coming up. Expecting arsenal to bombard us. Would of taken a reply before KO but not now. Would be gutted if we throw this one away now. Henry worries me.

Playing well thou!

Credit to Petrov also, cute backheel to Keane on the corner and wasn't it Petrov who fed Ireland in the buildup for the second?

Yes, it was. At first I thought it was keane again, but that piece of brilliance came from petrov!

Can we play away from home every week? Away support is fantastic

They make more sound on Emirates then what I've heard come from Villa Park the past two seasons. (Mind I've only seen matches on TV)

Talk to me fellow villans I have missed the first half.

whos been the better team..?

Best players...?!

we havent played that well, at times our passing has been shocking especially back to given under pressure, arsenal have had tons of corners and a couple of shots straight at given, warnock looks to have settled down, hutton hasnt, cuellar and dunne superb, gabby and ireland quiet, bent has had some good half chances, keane oozes class

2 brilliant goals

WOW!! what a game.clear what the plan was arsenal attack and we counter. i have been so impressed with keane.

keane is the first player in ages that wants the ball,his calling for it and giving the option to pass. he hasnt got the legs to be tracking back but we knew that and i think the corner must be his idea. also he was showing the rest of the players to pressure the players, which i loved

I do still worry that we never seem to know where to go with any pass.