Golf Season 2012

CI

Wow. The best golf tournament I have ever seen. Great putt from kaymer, he has been pretty shit for 2 years since he won his major.

8.5 to 3.5 in the singles is one hell of a beating

Yeah, thought he was brilliant all weekend. Was more interested in having a great Ryder Cup than an American win.

Monty on the other hand... bloke is a complete tosser. How many times did he want to shoe in that he "was part of the European Tour". So what, let Olly and HIS team have their moment you **** jeb end.

Didn't watch as I thought we were dead in the water.

Totally amazing comeback

Ditto.

There's only so much "USA! USA!" you can realistically stomach. I watched the friday afternoon session but not much else. I don't have sky sports.

I'll be watching the highlights at 7pm tonight on beeb 2 though :P

Incredible weekend of golf really.

Like Snowy said, I actually can't believe we won it. Even when it was down to Kaymer and Molinari I thought one or both of them would mess up and we'd lose.

Unbelievable stuff. Poulter has to be the player of the tournament, but Rose's victory yesterday was the standout match for me. Awesome finish.

Haha, Woods misses a sitter and we win outright! Incredible!

On the way to the game I said jokingly that I' piss my pants if the win came down to Tiger on the last... didn't think for one minute it would happen.

So you did piss your pants? :o

Unbelievable stuff. Poulter has to be the player of the tournament, but Rose's victory yesterday was the standout match for me. Awesome finish.

yeah i agree, i said on here even after we went 10-10 we were still down in the other matches and were going to lose comfortably (im sure it was forecasted 15 and half 12 and half at that point) after stricker holed his unlikely putt i was convinced kaymer was going miss and tiger wouldnt lose the last to molinari

i dont think i was confident at any time last night

Â