Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

there is nothing wrong or even hard about clipping the ball short distances to keep passing short, a shite pitch just means you have to slightly adjust, not just hooooooof

ireland seems to be able to pass the ball on the floor to a villa player, does he have special football boots which allow him to do this yet others cant?

were hoofing it because e-mule heskey is on the pitch, that is the reason, the poor playing surface just gives an excuse which i have already explained could be negated by short passes.

as mentioned, it wouldnt matter if it were the perfect playing surface, i suspect we would be doing the exact same thing.

depressing but i will take a 1-0 win and bent to stay fit so when we sell him this january for £24.5 million to liverpool it wont have ruined his career through having to put up with such shit tactics week after week after week

Did anyone notice the different shades of mud on the pitch?

Yeah.. :)

Did anyone notice the building site on the side of the pitch?

LMAO :lol:

To be fair it is a tricky decision here with regards to trying to improve the performance because it's not possible to play 'passing' football on this pitch.

I cannot believe some are so desperate for reasons to be cheerful that they think this peformance is "good".

I have not seen one single person labeling this performance good.

me neither

Without trawling back through the whole thread, you only have to look as far as page 20.

But dont let the facts get in the way........