Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

phew- they won a corner and we barely scraped it away

The pitch is making this a slow 'hoofy' match... I don't (and never really did) expect any glimpses of football magic today!

We're looking good at the moment, just need to capitalise.

(also, think N'Zogbia would be useful out wide instead of Emile)

Ok let's all be happy clappers and cheer on non existent stuff to please the blind optimistic crowd. Let's all drop our standards and think we're suddenly a conference team, not Villa.

Posts like this make me want to deliberately post positive stuff just get these sorts of reactions.

:winkold:

Ok let's all be happy clappers and cheer on non existent stuff to please the blind optimistic crowd. Let's all drop our standards and think we're suddenly a conference team, not Villa.

It is crazy, we're doing ok - not brilliant, not good, we are doing ok. We're lumping balls forward which are bouncing high off the ground, we are giving the ball away and we look clumsy and unsure. Yet I am supposed to be happy.

Damn it Hutton, learn the offside rule.

Maybe as well as the match ratings thread after this game we can have the Best Supporter thread, to see who made the most positive posts? Some of you guys look like really great supporters tbh, I can't compete.

The best supporters are at the match.

No argument there.

Maybe as well as the match ratings thread after this game we can have the Best Supporter thread, to see who made the most positive posts? Some of you guys look like really great supporters tbh, I can't compete.

The best supporters are at the match.

The worst supporters are on the internet posting lots of hilariously sarcastic posts on an internet forum.