Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Billy Connolly, about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Maurice Micklewhite, 50 odd years playing Michael 'oak tree' Caine.

Top Gear, three t*ats being t*ats.

Noel Edmonds' Deal or no deal - 30 mins of watching people randomly opening boxes while that smarmy dwarf tries to make out there is a skill to it.

Wrestling, it was shit when I was 10 - any adult watching that crap is a closet poof.

Family guy, just not funny!

I'm taking down all my Jenny Jones posters for that one

it's a quality show imo ..the episode with death when they keep going back in time is comedy gold

Noel Edmonds' Deal or no deal - 30 mins of watching people randomly opening boxes while that smarmy dwarf tries to make out there is a skill to it.

100% agree, the utter bollocks when the contestant claim to have come up with a method for opening boxes, FFS

i also dont get a quiz show where the viewer cant participate, countdown for example, im shit at it but i still like the fact that i can sit and watch it and have a go, i cant get my head round what a viewer gets out of deal or no deal

it's a quality show imo ..the episode with death when they keep going back in time is comedy gold

That one's my favourite episode too. Pure brilliance.

Why Lenny Henry has been given a new show

Dire stuff and now I've located the remote it's off

I think it's a one off, it seems like a show for comedians nobody has heard from since the 80s.

It's a Jasper Carrott episode next week.

No, I'm with the ironing board lady on this one.

Family Guy is just trying to be a more smutty version of the Simpsons. Don't rate it at all.

This thread is turning into "Things you don't LIKE".

So here's something that I simply don't "get" (but really wish I did): sight reading music.

I played guitar (and wrote songs) in bands for years, and I understand musical theory, in that I can decipher a score, and laboriously work out how to play something by doggedly reading it, note by note, until I've finally got the the piece in my head.

But how anybody could ever read a score and just play it, in real time, like reading a book, is completely staggering to me. It just seems utterly impossible.

But how anybody could ever read a score and just play it, in real time, like reading a book, is completely staggering to me. It just seems utterly impossible.

slightly related but my mates son can hear a piece of music and within a few minutes of trial and error on his keyboard play it ...he's 11 years old nobody else in his family has any musical ability though apparently he has a great grandmother that used to have the same skill

to a non musical person like me it's border-lining on witchcraft ...

Yeah I'm the same. An ex girlfriend of mine was grade 8 or something ridiculous at piano. If you named a song she could play it (as long as she knew it obviously) even if she'd never played it before.

I was, and still am, very jealous. I'd love to be able to do that

I don't really get or understand how people are charged the same rate to stand on a bus / train as those who get a seat.

That's just madness and I will never understand how this is even legal ? If the same logic is used why don't we stand on planes ? (Is that any less safe than standing on a bus or train ? How many times has your seat belt on a plane saved you from anything, I have flown 100's of times and not needed it.)

Â