Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Left the missus in my bed this morning after she spent the night. She was exhausted bless her

Thats surprising actually. I wouldn't have thought strippers would have been all that busy on Valentines day.....although there are plenty of lonely men around too...... :winkold:

I've tried something along similar (though nowhere near as brutal) lines before.... it failed miserably.

I wouldn't live my life by that rule.

BUT, if Dante really likes her, and she doesn't want a relationship, then I would absolutely dump her and tell her it's because you want more, you're not happy with it being so casual.

Either she agrees and they're serious, or she tells him fair enough and they stay split up. Which is by far the better option. The last thing Dante wants is to be hanging onto this girl with it being casual whilst he gets more and more into her because of the whole wanting what you can't have phenomenon, because when she gets bored he'll be heart broken.

If she doesn't want anything, best to end it now.

If she does, then breaking it off with the reason being that he wants more will be what causes her to realise it.

As much as I'd like to suggest to keep nailing her, if Dante is into this girl then he needs to act

Guess I'm hoping that my fun loving and caring nature will show her just how good of a boyfriend I can be

I don't want to sound brutal, but this is bullshit. All this will show her is that she can keep it casual and still get treated like a queen. By all means give her some special treatment. BUt if you act like a lapdog she'll treat you like a lapdog. She needs to understand that yeah you're a nice guy, but she doesn't get it for free.

It's easier said than done, I know from experience, but you have to break it off. It's the only way it'll work, if that makes any sense. Otherwise you're heading for the friendzone, and that's a horrible place to be.

Y'all need to bookmark this and refer to it if ever in this situation in the future.

Spot. On. :thumb:

Oh...?

... Excuse me?

Best few months ive had in a long long time. Meeting her kids in a few weeks.

Id forgotten what that feeling of excitement and pure adoration felt like when you actually realise that your falling completely head over heels for someone.

/gheyness

Niiiice.

Details please.

Haha I knew you would be all over that.

She is a lovely girl and I am painting her in the wrong light. She was in a very abusive and controlling relationship previously and as such the physical aspect were all done for her to please him. So any desires or fantasies she had were supressed.

Now she is with me she feels comfortable to say anything and as such she wants to make up for lost time. She wants to go camping or for picnics in a field and then one thing leads to another etc etc.

I am just bowled over from my previous marriage where sex was 2 or 3 times a month if that to now where my current girlfriend wants it 4 or 5 times a week!!

She also has a child who is mixed race. This leads to hilarious looks of people when we are all out for a walk in the park.

:lol:

A little alarm went off in my head when I saw you'd posted in this thread!

Sounds pretty adventurous, not going to lie. The camping idea is one I might steal for myself though, could definitely go down well with my girlfriend as she is massively into anything which involves being outdoors.

Â