Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

The amount of girls on that place who put something like: 'I'm not going to sit here and talk about myself, just message me to find out!' on that place though. It's ridiculous. For all I know we might have absolutely nothing in common and you could be a racist or something. Just write a few lines to give a little indication of yourself! It's not hard. Lazy bints.

Usually accompanied with suggestive photos of their cleavage, and a message about them not wanting people to comment on their appearance.  :rolleyes:

Since my assorted disasters on dating sites, I met an amazing woman a few weeks ago. We spent the weekend watching movies and playing computer games in bed at her place. What better way to spend the weekend?! I now always use the nazi date as an ice breaker, she hasn't outed herself as a white supremacist or anything yet!

• Like 2

The amount of girls on that place who put something like: 'I'm not going to sit here and talk about myself, just message me to find out!' on that place though. It's ridiculous. For all I know we might have absolutely nothing in common and you could be a racist or something. Just write a few lines to give a little indication of yourself! It's not hard. Lazy bints.

Usually accompanied with suggestive photos of their cleavage, and a message about them not wanting people to comment on their appearance.  :rolleyes:

Since my assorted disasters on dating sites, I met an amazing woman a few weeks ago. We spent the weekend watching movies and playing computer games in bed at her place. What better way to spend the weekend?! I now always use the nazi date as an ice breaker, she hasn't outed herself as a white supremacist or anything yet!

but she could just be a nazi hunter

you'll wake up one morning in a Tel Aviv cell with a bag over your head and 6 blokes checking your old boy for excess foreskin

• Like 2

I just went to a meeting (boring blah blah) and somebody introduced himself as 'Scuba Steve', a new business venture he says.

Nobody could understand why I let out a snigger.

I got some awkward looks.

I applaud you for just the snigger. I would have been far, far worse

Â