Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

i remember pulling this bird a few years back and i was talking to her at the bar and for some strange reason i just dropped my jeans and boxers, she then threw her drink over me and told me to F off. next thing i know im brawling with the bouncers with my kegs around my ankles, alcohol does strange things to ones mind.

I reckon a night drinking with you would be amazing :D

And wet...

i remember pulling this bird a few years back and i was talking to her at the bar and for some strange reason i just dropped my jeans and boxers, she then threw her drink over me and told me to F off. next thing i know im brawling with the bouncers with my kegs around my ankles, alcohol does strange things to ones mind.

no my dear lady, a night drinking with you would be amazing  :)

God I hate myself at times. Hundreds of miles away from home and still be the pathetic mr nice guy.

more info.

no my dear lady, a night drinking with you would be amazing  :)

God I hate myself at times. Hundreds of miles away from home and still be the pathetic mr nice guy.

more info.

True

anyone who moans at someone for trying to be decent gesture is a clearing in the woods. Unless she's explicitly said earlier on that she absolutely definitely doesn't want company, in which case let em go obviously.

Just got friendly with a girl last couple of days, I've blatantly flirted a bit with her. Come end of night walk her to her hotel to make sure that she gets back safe and get moaned at for not allowing her too have independence.

Tourist? Fellow backpacker? **** that pal! You don't go to Thailand to slam the same old shit you get back home... get yourself balls deep in premium Thai muff  ;)

On a serious note, don't waste your time with someone like that. You're trying to do the right thing by her and you get moaned at. Move on  :)

• Like 1

At wife's Christmas Do last Saturday and was told someone who's wedding we are going to next year is on Tinder and his fiancee knows about it and doesn't care.

Is that normal in this day and age? I'm happily married and well out of touch so wouldn't know so thought I'd ask the forum whether I should bother booking time off for the wedding next year or not bother on the basis it is doomed to failure?

I must be getting old because I don't even know what Tinder is. I'm 25 ffs!

I had to ask this and apparently it is an app for your phone which links to your Facebook profile (I don't have one) and then locates other people on the app nearby for you to meet if you both click that you like the look of one another. I'm sure someone will be able to explain it better than me, the explanation given to me was aided by showing me the app on someone's phone

I must be getting old because I don't even know what Tinder is. I'm 25 ffs!

You square!

Going back to Mr Canning's post, I wouldn't be happy if my partner was on Tinder as to my knowledge, it is basically a hook up service at worst or a dating site at best. Either way, it doesn't sound conducive to a long and fruitful marriage*

*unless it's an open relationship and both parties are ok with it?! 

• Like 1

Just got friendly with a girl last couple of days, I've blatantly flirted a bit with her. Come end of night walk her to her hotel to make sure that she gets back safe and get moaned at for not allowing her too have independence.

Tourist? Fellow backpacker? **** that pal! You don't go to Thailand to slam the same old shit you get back home... get yourself balls deep in premium Thai muff ;)

On a serious note, don't waste your time with someone like that. You're trying to do the right thing by her and you get moaned at. Move on :)

The opportunity is obviously there for Thai prossies but in all honestly I find it all really seedy and couldn't bring myself to do it.

Yep I said goodbye last night and left it at that. So shit at closing the deal :(

Tourist? Fellow backpacker? **** that pal! You don't go to Thailand to slam the same old shit you get back home... get yourself balls deep in premium Thai muff ;)

On a serious note, don't waste your time with someone like that. You're trying to do the right thing by her and you get moaned at. Move on :)

The opportunity is obviously there for Thai prossies but in all honestly I find it all really seedy and couldn't bring myself to do it.

Yep I said goodbye last night and left it at that. So shit at closing the deal :(

If you get to the point where you think 'this sex ain't happening' there is one last roll of the dice that is worth trying - but it is a last roll. You just say that she must realise that you've been interested in her, that you find her fascinating and colours are brighter in her presence and she gets you all itchy and warm and confused - and that you have £80 in your pocket you'd be more than happy to leave on the table.

• Like 1

"Tell me about the ladyboys!"

You misunderstand me squire... plenty of non pro Thai girls ripe for the picking and happy to spend the night with a charming 'hansum man' on his holidays! As long as you don't look like a Quasimodo x Joseph (John) Merrick hybrid. 

How you enjoying your travels anyway chap?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know where else to put this, My wife said she loves someone else. It's killing me. They are my kids I have raised them, she is a career woman. She want's half custody, but she has been a crap mum. She has all the money in her accounts. Whatever happens my kids will lose out. It's the end, Oh god.

26 years and 1 month together

Edited by colhint

Â