Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Thanks for the 'mixed' responses  :wub:

3 things that are pissing me off - 

Booked a holiday abroad. Checked and will lose deposit if I cancel now which is about £400!!! The complex is more a couples thing than a 'lads', not that anyone would want to come with me anyway. <_<  

I was really close to her family, so I miss them a shit ton aswell. 

Where the **** will I meet someone else? As I said above I'm a bit of wet leg when it comes to going out - I'd rather not. Yeh I like a drink and that but I'm not really the sort to go out every Saturday night and get smashed off my bean.

You don't need to get drunk. The not going out part may be a problem. 

I was lucky in the sense that at work we have a steady stream of lots of young, naive female students come for 6 weeks at a time. Helped me get over a few ex's. Emotionless, no strings sex really does work as a cure. Not for the students (or a few colleagues for that matter) possibly but it did me a world of good. God bless the NHS.

Now I'm 9 months into what is so far the best relationship I've had. Bar the whole scary approaching marriage possibility on the horizon.

Gave my girlfriend of 2.5 years a voucher this morning out of €5.5k winnings at Cheltenham (just said I'd throw that in there :P ) came in a fancy box and she goes the next box you give me will probably have a ring in it  :huh:

A: How the **** did you win that?

B: Next time give her cash.

C: Run!

I sometimes I feel I've wasted my break up opportunities. I just got very drunk, punched a few pillows and found comfort in some friends and music. A distinct lack of hookers and blow in my experience :/ Will, try harder next time. 

Booked a holiday abroad. Checked and will lose deposit if I cancel now which is about £400!!! The complex is more a couples thing than a 'lads', not that anyone would want to come with me anyway. <_<  

Where the **** will I meet someone else? As I said above I'm a bit of wet leg when it comes to going out - I'd rather not. Yeh I like a drink and that but I'm not really the sort to go out every Saturday night and get smashed off my bean.

I was lucky in the sense that at work we have a steady stream of lots of young, naive female students come for 6 weeks at a time. Helped me get over a few ex's. Emotionless, no strings sex really does work as a cure. Not for the students (or a few colleagues for that matter) possibly but it did me a world of good. God bless the NHS.

Now I'm 9 months into what is so far the best relationship I've had. Bar the whole scary approaching marriage possibility on the horizon.

Gave my girlfriend of 2.5 years a voucher this morning out of €5.5k winnings at Cheltenham (just said I'd throw that in there :P ) came in a fancy box and she goes the next box you give me will probably have a ring in it  :huh:

Haha, lots and lots and lots of video form, coupled with sectional timing, would have been a lot more had Annie Power won. Love More of That though and serves Walsh & Mullins right for being greedy. I will, and I will.

• Like 1

:( Split up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years last Friday. Was amazing then moved in together, 6 months down the line and I had to cut it off due to constant arguing etc. Never realised how lonely I actually am, she wasn't just my girlfriend but also my best friend. Did everything together. Now I'm lost. I don't really go out much as it is. I've got endless questions going round in my head. Both only 21 and it was our first proper relationship for both of us. Meh...

Alcohol and existentialist writings will have you sorted in no time.

:( Split up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years last Friday. Was amazing then moved in together, 6 months down the line and I had to cut it off due to constant arguing etc. Never realised how lonely I actually am, she wasn't just my girlfriend but also my best friend. Did everything together. Now I'm lost. I don't really go out much as it is. I've got endless questions going round in my head. Both only 21 and it was our first proper relationship for both of us. Meh...

Sorry to hear it fella. Hurts like hell. I was 24 when I split with the girl I thought I was going to marry. 11 years on and I'm still heartbroken. I don't think i'll ever recover...

I'm shitting you mate, I moved on after a short while of being sad and smashed the back doors off a number of girls over the next few years. In the subsequent years I actually became friends with that girl again and we get on great. We've both moved on and often laugh at things we did in the 'old days'

You're young, fresh faced (i'm guessing, you may look like quasimodo for all i know) so get out there. Two words mate - internet dating (match / POF / etc). The web is full of meat hungry skanks just desperate for a pounding. Not marriage material, granted, but will help the healing process. When you've got that out of your system then join a proper dating agency. A lot of people do it now, 

Chin up fella.

Haha, lots and lots and lots of video form, coupled with sectional timing, would have been a lot more had Annie Power won. Love More of That though and serves Walsh & Mullins right for being greedy. I will, and I will.

Folski knows his form...

You do flat racing as well? Trying to judge the 2000 Guineas...

I'm going through the same mate, granted I could get back with her right now but it means marriage. I'm having my weak moments and I'm struggling at times but I've got to stay true to myself. Like the lads have said their are so many ways to help you get over it. I'm not prepared to go knocking the back out of every women that wants it purely down to the fact that my ex is giving birth to our second child, so I'm doing the right thing and respecting her and my kids. Breaking up is a real killer at times but you will move on and be happy again plus you can go and get some fresh pussy now either in the pubs or online date and sex sites.

Can a girl get preggars by DHUTWU?

I was asked this by a girl who having only recently met her has confirmed to me that she's still a virgin and would like to try it.

I'm just quoting this to retain the post before it gets edited. :D

• Like 4

But seriously, yes, yes they can.

Also from handjobs, or being in the same room as someone with a hard on. You should wear a condom at all times just to be on the same side.

• Like 2

Can a girl get preggars by DHUTWU?

I was asked this by a girl who having only recently met her has confirmed to me that she's still a virgin and would like to try it.

Â