Dutch expected to ban Halal and Kosher slaughter practise

Chindie

what about a straight behading in one move by a monster sharp sword?

I have seen a video of some dude doing that to a cow. although you'd ruin the cuts of meat in the neck.

Great, now I have the image of a blindfolded cow being executed on Al Jazeera stuck in my head.

I have seen a video of some dude doing that to a cow. although you'd ruin the cuts of meat in the neck.

Too messy, dangerous, hard to do on an industrial scale consistently, and wasteful. Would also make the process of checking the carcass more difficult to inspect for signs of disease.

Too messy, dangerous, hard to do on an industrial scale consistently, and wasteful. Would also make the process of checking the carcass more difficult to inspect for signs of disease.

death by maou maou?

Not that that'll stop me from enjoying my lovely hunk of steak
'n chips?
Chips take up valuable stomach room that meat could be filling.

disappointed thought you would fire back with a witty remark about houllier or Deschamps : :cry:

It's barbaric. Noah didn't go to all that trouble saving animals for this.
Quite, and God and his son Jesus (plus also the Holy Spirit) didn't go to all that trouble creating them in seven days and stuff for this.

Watch out. Don't mention a trinity or JulieB and steaknchips will be on to you how there is no scientific proof of a trinity.

personally refuse to eat Halal meat and should be rightfully banned. Surprised France havent done this yet but cant see it being implemented in UK

You don't eat any take away or sandwich chicken at all then?

Everyone in the UK who eats chicken out of home is likely to have eaten halal, more often than not. Far more volume of halal chicken enters Europe than is required by the consumer, but because a small percentage of the population require it to be halal, it all is.

But then you get into the argument about what halal is. The halal approval bodies in the UK are always claiming that each other are not genuine.

Â