John Terry

CI

dont like the guy and he should have been banned from your squad along time ago over his World Cup antics, the Bridge affair and his harassment of referrees among others.

but this time he hasnt been proved guilty yet

if calling someone a black word removed is racist then I'm a dutchman.

It's abusive but not racist.

I think I know what your suggesting but I disagree.

Do you believe its not racist because Anton Ferdinand is actually black? So by calling him 'black' you are simply pointing out the facts??

The problem in this case is that by calling someone a 'black word removed' you use the colour of their skin to add emphasis to the abuse - i.e. it could be seen that John Terry actually thinks he is a word removed because he is black.

For me the easiest question is.....

If Anton Ferdinand is a word removed - what has whether he is black or white got to do with it?

I don't get it? You can clearly see from the video he says "blind" from the lip movement or are we talking about something else? Anything with a ck ending is gutteral and quite obvious to lip read.

No it was black, Terry himself has admitted that, but argues it was in the context of telling Ferdinand he didn't call him a black word removed.

I hate John terry and think he's a word removed and hope he is found guilty and gets banned from everything.

But he hasn't been found guilty and if calling someone a black word removed is racist then I'm a dutchman.

If you were walking through Aston and a group of black of Asian lads were to refer to you as a white so and so it would just be general abuse and not have any racial connotations?

As soon as you bring colour into the issue then you're making it a racial issue. It's why Steve Williams' comments about Tiger Woods were racist and why John Terry will be guilty of racism if the allegation agains him is proven.

Football in recent years is one of the few areas of life where race, religion etc have been truly unimportant. Let's hope it stays that way.

* Mocking Americans in a hotel lobby on 9/11

* **** his best friend's wife

* Selling his World Cup ticket allocation

* Racially abusing Anton Ferdinand

* His haircut

All terrible offenses.

What else have I missed?

I hate John terry and think he's a word removed and hope he is found guilty and gets banned from everything.

But he hasn't been found guilty and if calling someone a black word removed is racist then I'm a dutchman.

If you were walking through Aston and a group of black of Asian lads were to refer to you as a white so and so it would just be general abuse and not have any racial connotations?

As soon as you bring colour into the issue then you're making it a racial issue. It's why Steve Williams' comments about Tiger Woods were racist and why John Terry will be guilty of racism if the allegation agains him is proven.

Football in recent years is one of the few areas of life where race, religion etc have been truly unimportant. Let's hope it stays that way.

Unfortunately this is still not true for a lot of leagues. For racism, see Eastern Europe and even Spain, and for issues with religion we only have to look as far as Scotland.

Charging 10k for a tour of chelseas training ground

what is worse, is that he was charging wealthy business men £10k a tour and promising that the money was going to charity and then keeping it all for himself.

Also, if i'm not mistaken his father is a convicted drug dealer and his mother a shop lifter. His brother also guilty of shagging a team mates missus.

Â