John Terry

CI

Well actually you do have an idea of if he is innocent or not and that is the point ... As it stands he is innocent

No I don't, I've not the first clue. I know how he is viewed in terms of the law but that really isn't the same thing.

Legally he is innocent, I've no idea if he actually is or not.

It isn't about what I or even Terry can prove its about what his accusers can prove ....And so far what have his accusers proven ? You may feel I'm hiding behind a frivolous arguement but my original statement is indeed correct..

You keep avoiding the original question, with skill I'll grant you but avoiding it nonetheless. You claimed 'everything points to him being innocent'. I asked you why? what pointed at that and noted the fact he has been charged is something that points that he might not be.

Hiding behind a frivolous argument is exactly what you are doing and your original statement is far from being correct.

Same with the bullets , where is any supporting evidence that they are linked to the Terry / Ferdinand case ? As it stands there isn't any is there ? There is a coincidence of timing nothing else ... FWIW I agree with you that there is every chance they are linked but then Barry George was convicted on coincidences of circumstances and timings to a degree ... And was also innocent as it turned out...

Once again obviously I don't have any evidence but I rather suspect some might be found in the note that went with the bullet.

As for coincidence of timing and nothing else... I think that is perhaps the daftest thing I've ever read on here.

You keep going on about evidence, well where is your evidence to support your claim it that this is nothing but a coincidence of timing? No thought not.

I readily admit there is no evidence I know about at this stage linking the bullet incident to the Terry/Ferdinand incident but I think its a perfectly reasonable conclusion, far more reasonable than yours.

I think that is perhaps the daftest thing I've ever read on here

Oh I don't know , I'm sure I read on here once that Sven was going back to manage Man City :winkold:

Tbh your attempt to belittle me is also unfounded ... I said I agreed it was most likely the two events were indeed linked but in the absence of any proof you cannot say for 100% certainty that the two are ... Last year in Iran a man was murdered , he worked on the Iranian nuclear program , he was one in a chain of many people killed in Iran working in that field ... Thus conclusion was that the Israeli's Or the yanks knocked him off .. Seems logical seems the natural conclusion ... Right ?

Only he was in fact murdered by a Iranian man over some political conflict and his profession turned out to be nothing to do with it...

I'm sure if I wasn't being kept awake in agony with this bad back I'd give you a better example but for now it will have to do , perhaps it is the daftest thing ever written in the history of VT but it was intended as me saying , I agree but don't jump to conclusions when the full facts aren't known

If Capello had any balls, he'd never have let Terry be captain again. I never understood why he was captain in the first place, even before his dickish ways became common knowledge. Gerrard or Lampard seemed more suited to England captain. Rio Ferdinand too.

I said I agreed it was most likely the two events were indeed linked but in te absence of any proof you cannot say for 100% certainty that the two are ...

Er no you didn't. What you actually said was;

To be trying to pin the bullet senders action on Terry is so far off the mark as to have originated from Heskeys boot

That seems pretty dismissive to me, it seems that you have jumped to your own conclusions on this despite saying that people shouldn't.

If Capello had any balls, he'd never have let Terry be captain again

No, If he had balls, he wouldn't have taken him to South Africa after the whole sorry saga with Bridge's wife.

It destroyed / split the camp & was a massive sign of weakness from Capello

John Terry is one of our best defenders so of course he should have gone to South Africa.

Terry or Gerrard should be captain.

Ferdinand and Lampard are not as good leaders.

John Terry is one of our best defenders so of course he should have gone to South Africa.

Terry or Gerrard should be captain.

Ferdinand and Lampard are not as good leaders.

Best defenders would now (and back then) be debatable as I think he is on the decline with age.

In terms of Terry being captain, completely disagree. The bloke is a disgraceful example and role model.

Thuggish, racist, chav as a Captain of the national team

Mother and father both convicted criminals

Why do the FA let it go on ?

Because, while he was 'suspended' from captain duties, his replacement was a convicted drunk driver and drugs cheat.

And when that replacement was injured, he was in turn replaced by someone who carried out an act of extreme violence which was caught on camera for all to see.

The FA is a complete joke.

But now he's not our best defender, he's been shit all season

ive said before that Terry only looks very good with a capable partner Rio, Carvalho and Alex. As a defensive leader he is not great, he might put his body on line but for me he cant lead or encourage younger players like Luiz

John Terry's case for allegedly calling Anton Ferdinand a "**** black word removed" is set for July 9th, nine days after the Euros.

No shock there Brian - Guess Terry will be leading England into the Euros and then be disgraced afterwards in the closed season!

That is unless someone just happens to break his leg between now and then!

Can't agree with that decision (assuming it was motivated by his selection for the Euro's)... If he goes with this monkey on his back then he'll be poor, much like Rooney was last year. Suarez didn't get a 5 month stay of execution so I don't see why Terry should.

Well at least it sets a precedent that if you have something professionally important on the horizon, you can postpone/or have postponed for you, any inconvenient racist or hate-fuelled crime you might have committed in the recent past. There's that.

Â