plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Night in with some of Holland's finest beerios tonight, (Orangeboom if youre interested), then Liverpool tomorrow to meet about a billion of my girlfriends friends. Only slightly shitting myself. Will probably just get smashed up and see what happens.

few bottles of Stella,FIFA and curry tonight

was supposed to be going into work tomorra but I have scrapped that, gunna get a few bottles of rum in cuz me mate is coming round for a drink

sunday I dunno, probably chill out and read

• 2 weeks later...

In reality probably nothing tonight, got to leave the house at 8 tomorrow for a wedding in Barnstaple!

Been a very long week at work and all I want to do is veg out so this isn't entirely welcome at the moment but I'll be rocking a new suit and getting very merry before coming home on sunday so im sure it will be good.

My lad was 10 on Weds so we have his Birthday party tomorrow

Sunday I'm taking him upto to London for a "lads weekend "  first up is to snorkel with sharks at the London Aquarium  and then monkey around  somewhere and then have dinner  ... will probably visit the James Bond cars exhibition in Covent Garden on the Monday

amuses me when we let him watch James Bond ..it's ok for him to watch Daniel Craig kick the shit out of people but I go all prude and fast forward it the second Bond tries to get his nuts in  ....

Edited by tonyh29

Â