Amanda Knox

islingtonclaret

I always assumed she got off due to a botched prosecution but I can't confess to having any true idea of her innocence or guilt

The Americans won't extradite her though so she is free as long as she doesn't leave the US ...

And yes def would ...

So three people get jailed. Two win an appeal and are freed. Now they want to put them back in prison.

She may not have killed Meredith Kercher but my shallow understanding of the facts makes me confident that she was involved.

Would.

if knox has been found guilty then america should release her back to italy to serve her time. whether she is american or not. if they dont it says to me they support murders as they need to serve the time for the crime they have commited

• Like 1

if knox has been found guilty then america should release her back to italy to serve her time. whether she is american or not. if they dont it says to me they support murders as they need to serve the time for the crime they have commited

You do know this is America we are talking about, right? 

There is not a cat in hells chance the Americans will extradite her. Never going to happen in a million years.

Agreed but given the ease with which UK citizens are carted off to the US on suspicion of looking the wrong way at a server, you'd hope getting hold of a psycho bitch twice convicted of brutally murdering a UK citizen shouldn't be all that difficult...

When the inevitable refusal comes it would be nice to see the EU do something useful for a change by extending Washington a middle finger salute on further extradition cooperation until Knox is safely tucked up in an Italian cell, the slag (who yes WGIUTWU and probably does, frequently).

There is not a cat in hells chance the Americans will extradite her. Never going to happen in a million years.

Agreed but given the ease with which UK citizens are carted off to the US on suspicion of looking the wrong way at a server, you'd hope getting hold of a psycho bitch twice convicted of brutally murdering a UK citizen shouldn't be all that difficult...

When the inevitable refusal comes it would be nice to see the EU do something useful for a change by extending Washington a middle finger salute on further extradition cooperation until Knox is safely tucked up in an Italian cell, the slag (who yes WGIUTWU and probably does, frequently).

cough  ** Gary McKinnon ** cough

but regarding the new conviction I've not yet read up on it fully  ..but originally they were prosecuted under some drug fuelled sex game and now the new conviction is over an unflushed toilet  ....  something stinks in this case and not just the number 2 that presumably was left floating in the toilet

as I say I've no idea if she /they did it or not ..but the prosecution proved enough doubt that they did , on all counts  .. the DNA , the footprints , the blood on the knife , no motive , no proof

it seems to have been the most botched prosecution case in history if they did do it

Awol bin having Daily Mail Flakes for breakfast again I see.

I don't mind insults on here at all if they actually make sense or are in some way amusing, but you've stumped me with that one. Care to engage both brain cells at the same time and expand a little? 

Awol bin having Daily Mail Flakes for breakfast again I see.

I don't mind insults on here at all if they actually make sense or are in some way amusing, but you've stumped me with that one. Care to engage both brain cells at the same time and expand a little? 

both  ....... where did the second one come from  ?

( i jest , I jest )

just lock her in the sewers like the rat she is

is she though  ?  nobody seems to know for sure  ...which i think is the point in question

Exactly my thoughts, the already much derided Italian justice system comes out of this with even less credit than usual. Botched investigation from the start, the Italians also seem to be coming up with a theory and getting the evidence to fit the theory instead of gathering all the evidence first and seeing what transpires.

No matter what happens from hereon in, I doubt either of them will get a fair trial from this point onwards. This farce also wouldn't be happening in many other countries of a similar advancement

• Like 2

Â