Amanda Knox

islingtonclaret

you'd have to be pretty mental to stab someone 47 times....

if the guy in prison said someone else was with him, they need to find who.

i think getting some prisoners to ravage him for 72 hours might bring out a confession.

like the father said

something like 47 stab wounds and two knives were used

unlikely to be one individual unless the guy was dual wielding

Disagree, the number of stab wounds + weapons used is irrelevant and is only relevant if it can be proved that different DNA is present on both weapons (not the victim).

The number of stab wounds is also in no way a guide to the amount of people there. There was a case quite recently in Australia (search for Clayton Weatherstone (or spoon iirc) where a guy stabbed his ex Mrs 216 times while her mom was downstairs, on arrival in her bedroom he calmly shut the door in her moms face and carried on stabbing the bird. He was a lecturer and had met her when she was a student.

If 47 means more than 1, what does 216 indicate ?

Someone or some people would have needed to have been pretty disturbed and/or pure evil to carry out such a frenzied attack.

Also can any of us imagine the shock of coming home and finding your roommate in the state Meredith Kercher's body would have been in after 47 stab wounds were inflicted on it, not to mention the state of the room where her body was found? Stuff of horror films!

That in itself would be a difficult thing to overcome and would cause an immense amount of trauma and pain. So perhaps IF Amanda Knox

is innocent then her reactions immediately after the death, being in a strange country in another culture at a time of great stress may

be accountable.

I don't think I'd be thinking clearly for a while after something like that.

I thought she was stabbed 3 times?

Meredith was stabbed repeatedly... I'm not sure how many times but I think I've seen 47 mentioned elsewhere.

Her neck was also slashed 3 times which must have caused massive blood loss.

Horrible case... I don't think I want to speculate on this anymore, just gives me the creeps.

I thought she was stabbed 3 times?

Meredith was stabbed repeatedly... I'm not sure how many times but I think I've seen 47 mentioned elsewhere.

Her neck was also slashed 3 times which must have caused massive blood loss.

Horrible case... I don't think I want to speculate on this anymore, just gives me the creeps.

Ah right fair enough. I've seen the photos taken by police of the bedroom and I wouldn't have thought the bloodloss evident from the photos would have been consistent with her bleeding to death regardless. I'm surprised she was stabbed 47 times in that case. It does make it hard not to speculate nonetheless.

Someone or some people would have needed to have been pretty disturbed and/or pure evil to carry out such a frenzied attack.

Also can any of us imagine the shock of coming home and finding your roommate in the state Meredith Kercher's body would have been in after 47 stab wounds were inflicted on it, not to mention the state of the room where her body was found? Stuff of horror films!

That in itself would be a difficult thing to overcome and would cause an immense amount of trauma and pain. So perhaps IF Amanda Knox

is innocent then her reactions immediately after the death, being in a strange country in another culture at a time of great stress may

be accountable.

I don't think I'd be thinking clearly for a while after something like that.

Agreed, judging her by her reaction is a ridiculous thing for them to have done. People do weird things under stress. Some people laugh or cry or do nothing. None of these mean guilty.

However, you don''t need to be medically disturbed and/or pure evil to stb someone 47 times. Depends on the situation but if one thinks of their family (and in my case dog as well:-)) there are situations I am sure where a normal person could go far past the 47, very easily IMO. Proper lose it and you can stab someone about 3 times a second (depending on weapon), that's 15 seconds of madness........not a lot of time if you think about it!

Ging off topic a bit :oops:

On this morning's Channel 5 programme Wright, delivering a monologue to the camera, said: 'She's entirely innocent of the murder of Meredith Kercher and foxy as hell, so what I want to know this morning is: If you met Amanda Knox in a bar and she invited you back to her room - would ya?'

A preview blurb on the Channel 5 website under the tag line 'Foxy Knoxy: Would Ya?' read: 'So Amanda Knox has been cleared of the murder of British student Meredith Kercher. She’s entirely innocent. She’s also undeniably fit and loves wild sex. Or did.

'So if you were a guy who’d met her in a bar and she invited you back to hers, would you go? I’m being quite serious. Or would something in your brain make you think twice?'

Good work Matthew Wright

Nah, doesn't look awkward at all. Just looks absoloutely delighted she's got her life back.

I hope she gets a shit tonne of money because there will always be some who feel she's not innocent and means she can't really ever have her proper life back.

Â